Q.

What we learn from daily NEWS?

Asked by anantharaman, 11 Sep '08 08:45 am

1.

We learn a lot Sir. We get an idea what is going on in the world, what is going on around our neighbhourhood or call it the state of our city or town or whereever we may be living. It could be political news, economic news or entertainment news or sports news or the market news. Plus don't forget the slew of advertisements that gives us an idea what products are coming into the market, where there is a sale on and if there is a bargain quality product that is up for grabs and for which we were waiting for such an opportunity due to the cost factor. Then, of course never miss the editiorial page even if it is biased depending on the political leaning of the editors. But it is worthwhile reading as it opens our mind to a very many burning issue.

Answered by Omega, 11 Sep '08 09:39 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Knowing news of all pages of news paper is an asset of its own n such exposure for prolonged period one will have the mastery in many subjects right from politics, economics,sports, to too many subjects
Answered by kishore kumar patnaik, 11 Sep '08 07:20 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Better dnt watch news....watch doordarshan news...it seems to be better dan the other news channels tude....
Answered by guru kiran, 11 Sep '08 06:41 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

A great lesson to live happily on seeing the conditions of the suffering millions.
Answered by Srijith KP, 11 Sep '08 05:38 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Daily news are so irritating , my free child inside ,,,, anyway ...however .. still ...
I cannot hide this from u any more. I don't want 2 hurt u and I feel it's best if I tell u, before you hear this breaking news from someone else....

............ Potato Prices Have Gone Up !
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 11 Sep '08 02:40 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

We learn about every thing new that is happening in the world.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 11 Sep '08 12:06 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Daily news covers everything that happens right from space to one's door step. But we learn only that much that we read. Each of us have certain sections of the news paper that interests us and therefore it is this particular interest that decides how much we learn from the daily news.
Answered by gem mina, 11 Sep '08 09:35 am

(0)
 (0)
8.

History is the news of the past....news is the present history..while u travel u need the aid of money...history is yr aid to travel in the ocean of life..
Answered by Mrinalendra Banerjee, 11 Sep '08 09:34 am

(0)
 (0)
9.

We may learn the origin of certain customs or traditions n knowledge of everywhere
Answered by sunil matiyan, 11 Sep '08 08:50 am

(0)
 (0)
10.

The world is in Kali yug, there are many new inventions and innovations
Answered by Job, 11 Sep '08 08:50 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

All news channels only reinforce the official political mouthpiece for the most part. But what makes me pissed of as hell about CNN & BBC is the fact ..more

Answered by A Moin