Q.

Which fictional character have you had the most memorable love / hate relationship with, and why do you feel that way about your choice...?

Tags: relationships, education, entertainment
Asked by Dil Se, 08 Apr '10 10:11 pm

1.

Dil, Fictional charcter which had impressed me is Lolita of Novel Parineeta written by Sharat Chandra Chattopadhyay.I had read this novel even before the movie Parineeta was made by Vidhu Vinod Chopra.I liked the unique, determination ,the grace ,the self esteem, the dignity and the practical brilliance ,Lotlita carried in her persona and her selfless Love for Shekhar. Shekhar was possessive and even felt jealous and hated Lolita when Girish came for help, when Lolita and her uncle Guruchan were financially suffering with Shekhar's father's unreasonble ways and attitude. Shekhar even got prepared to marry another girl with the persuation of his Father and failed to understand Lolita's love and devotion for him .Finally their Love succeeded .Most love stories end in tragedies ,But in Parineeta Love Wins and overcomes all kind of hatred, enemity ,jealousy and vengeance....!!!
Answered by Rachana, 09 Apr '10 01:49 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

As A Kid My Sis introduced Linda Goodman's Sun sign and there i found the reference to Scarlett from Gone with the wind,i read it and found her too close to me:-)
i know it was a childish but i read it quite a few times and i guess it influenced me a lot:-))

She is very outright wotever choices or stances she stands by them with complete conviction.
she was shrewd and vain to the extent of being ruthless so as to protect the interest of those she loved and her own self too...
A lot many ppl would say she is a go getter while i see her as somebody who had the Guts to say wot others couldnt dare....
The mental strength she portrays is wot i relate to.
Answered by nikita, 09 Apr '10 04:18 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

My favorite used to be Casper -the friendly ghost!
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 08 Apr '10 11:18 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Chetan Bhagat is already famous . He does not need Vidhu Vinod Chopra. What Bhagat wants is that the writer of the original novel be given due credit ..more

Answered by joyoti sen