Q.

Karan Johar's MNIK doe not appear to be his vintage stuff. Because of the World Distributor Fox, do you think, there was a super director above Johar who gave the film a look of a film similar to "English Patient"(though story was altogether different) where the story rolled on and on?

Tags: music, karan, patient
Asked by soumyen sarkar, 17 Feb '10 09:24 am

1.

To tell u the truth...It gav me a feeling of Forrest Gump revisited...with the desi bol n look. Yet the cinematography...the drama took my breath away...I kept on thinking wen did Bollywood upgrade so much so that its giving Vibes so mature n fulfilling. Really the over all venture of the movie was outstanding...worth of giving a standing ovation for the try right from the crew to the cast...to the director...super duper I must say...But then HUM BOLEGA TO BOLOGE KI BOLTA HAI....abt my SRK...:))))))
Answered by sumita ganguly, 17 Feb '10 08:06 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Ram rajya by vijay bhatt made in 1943, is premiered in u.s.a. in 1947 at the prestigious museum of modern art in new york.cecil b demelle, makers of h..more

Answered by Rajni