Q.

I want to purchase a bike. I have two options 1.Hero Honda Karizma 2. Yamaha R15.
So My Question is....
Which bike should I Purchase??

Asked by vine khanu, 23 Sep '08 03:33 pm

1.

You can go for Yamaha R15. It is the first model for the Indian market designed in the true super sport image and featuring a high-level balance of enjoyable running performance on winding roads. Packed full of state-of-the-art technologies, the new YZF-R15 boasts performance worthy of a super sport model and a body design that evokes the image of the YZF-R series and gives visual expression to the quality of its ride. The YZF R15 is powered by 149.8cc Fuel Injected liquid cooled engine that will be producing an almost impossible 17bhp with maximum torque of 15 Nm at 7500rpm; which makes it like the most powerful bike under 200cc range and has a 6-speed Transmission.
Answered by Zeus, 24 Sep '08 08:10 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

I think u should go 4 karizma because R15 is much costlier than karizma and also it is only 150 cc bike as compared with karizma 230cc. R15 is a new bike so it will b difficult to maintain it.
Answered by Vaibhav Swarnkar, 04 Oct '08 10:54 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Simply go for karizma R15 is new verynew bike so we cant find the repairs nd how the bike perfomance is
Answered by Suresh, 24 Sep '08 10:43 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

If you r concerned with style & brand karizma would be much better option for you compared to R15 , R15 is good but very low heighted bike and not comfortable in seating.
Answered by himanshu utpal saha, 23 Sep '08 05:12 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Y u going for tooo expensive bikes ............ go for any economical bikes............. which puts breaks to use Credit card to feed its tank,,,
Answered by johnny bangalore, 23 Sep '08 03:42 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The preferred one to go for would be Pulsar because the ride and handling is better than any other. The fuel efficiency is way better than that of Kar..more

Answered by Zeus