Q.

Mediocre minds always gang up together to suppress a great thought

Comments please?

Tags: comments, news & events, politics & government
Asked by A Moin, 16 Apr '12 08:32 pm

1.

MEDIOCRE MINDS by James Ray

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert EinsteinAs I was thinking about what to share this week I glanced at one of the two pictures of Einstein that hang on my office wall.

As I began to think about this incredible truth that I have read so many times, I once again realized how important it is to fully understand.

Most of us surround ourselves with individuals who support us in staying the way we are. The unfortunate truth is that when you decide to become a great spirit -- to pursue a great adventure -- many of the people around you will not support you.

Often with good intention they will tell you familiar things like "be realistic," "slow down -- take your time," "be careful," or "don't do anything rash."
Answered by jameel ahmed, 16 Apr '12 08:36 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Summer set lip to earth's bosom bare,And left the flushed print in a poppy there.~Francis ThompsonTo see the Summer SkyIs Poetry, though never in a Bo..more

Answered by mohd yousuf