Q.

How many of of you believe in fate? If you believe then do you also believe it can be overcome by some means?

Tags: money, education, believe
Asked by Josna, 13 Apr '10 10:08 pm

1.

When a person is besieged by difficulties, he must not fall into hopelessness and despair. The doors of God's mercy are never closed to anyone. It maybe that tomorrow a new situation emerges in no wise corresponding to what he had anticipated. For, as the Quran says: Each day God is engaged in a different affair. (55:29)

One should, therefore, never relinquish one's efforts. A petitionary prayer that is not joined to appropriate efforts is, as the Master of the God fearing, Ali, peace be upon him, has said, Like a person who wishes to loose an arrow from a bow without a string.

While making continuous efforts, one should place one's desires before God, in hope and sincerity, and seek aid with one's whole being from that source of infinite power. God will then certainly take one by the hand and aid him. The Quran says: When My servants ask you whether I am far from them, distant or near, let them know that I am near to them. Whoever calls upon Me, I shall answer him and fulfil ...more
Answered by PANIWALA A, 19 Apr '10 12:25 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

I definitely believe in fate ..............but hard work n will power r equally responsible...i would give 50-50% share to both hard work and destiny in everybody's life
Answered by gaurav shokeen, 14 Apr '10 12:24 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Believing in fate can leave you powerless. Fate results from a belief that human beings are scripted and have no choice. It is the product of a belief that you are always in control of your actions. What you become will be determined by what you do...So, I never believe in fate kind of a thing...!
Answered by Dil Se, 13 Apr '10 10:37 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Yes fate is there, sometimes things change
Answered by kamini joshi, 13 Apr '10 10:19 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

I dont believe in Fate.....I believe in sheer hard work......
Answered by Dukkar, 13 Apr '10 10:11 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

A good question maam, I just do not believe in this thing called fate
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 13 Apr '10 10:08 pm

(0)
 (0)