Q.

Who Is greatest Threat to India Physical as well as Culturally , Pak ,China or western Bloc and why ???

Tags: india, sports, education
Asked by commonsense, 11 Feb '10 10:31 pm

1.

At the beginning of the debate 90 per cent of the people who voted in agreed that China was India's greatest threat in the region, and only 10 per cent disagreed.

China: India's greatest threat?

G Parthasarathy kick-started the debate saying, "With regard to the Ministry of External Affairs, I can say that they are making the same mistake which Jawaharlal Nehru made pretending a problem does not exist when it does. In 2002, we were preparing to exchange maps with China over what is the Line of Control. China backed off because they did not want to define the Line of Control then. Then we went into a new pattern of border talks. After 2005, they have become very aggressive on their claims in Arunachal Pradesh, saying the whole of Arunachal is South Tibet and they are pushing this in international forums as well. Now since the Line of Control is not demarcated, the Ministry of External Affairs is saying it cannot be regarded as intrusions from the Chinese point of view."

Answered by parul advani, 11 Feb '10 10:49 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

It is really very difficult for me, yet I hvae had to control when it forces me to be dutybound...........e.g. Incase of accident,Hospital first, tear..more

Answered by Santiranjan Pal