I was just married last month. We are a young couple who are so happy and in love. I look at some older, married couples and sometimes it saddens me to see what they have turned into. They are angry, bitter, and no longer on the same team..... And then there are elderly couples who have been together their entire lives and are still so in love. My parents are about to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary and are an amazing example of how a marriage can be.....Has anyone heard any great marriage advice or words of wisdom for a young couple just starting out their life together?
it is not a compelsion that seperation come in old age alone.
when thier expectations about each other cross a limit, thier seperation occurs even in the evening of thier marriage.
it does not mean that you too will get the same problems what others get in thier life.
dont lead ur new married life in a confusion. you have your years still to think about this.enjoy ur married life. make her happy.
you wont get answers for some questions for years...
You have seen it all right infront of you and I am sure, in all your formative years, you would have observed everything around you as it unfolded in your very presence. If your own parents are an amazing example of how a couple have made a union worthwhile to last a life time, with the kind of affinity that they feel for each other even after 30 years, they are the best living example for you. I am sure, all these years, you have imbibed the very qualities that they possessed and you would keep that in mind in each of those tentative steps you would take, as you begin your own marital life with a partner, who too would be looking forward to a firm footing to start with, so that the years ahead are always blessed with happiness, contentment, a feeling of love & affection for each othere, where you can share everything without ever having to hold back anything and rise above petty th ...more
In the beginning, the married life puts the
couple amongst the star for the life
is new and much waited for.
When they become close, they are
in the know of their minus and plus
points of personality.
It is at this stage that they should
So many live with so many ...more
T.A. Ramesh (India, 15/04/06)
Friendships can be fixed in the human world
Marriages may be made in the heaven above
But, love blooms like a bolt from the blue,
Though friendship, love and marriage are linked in life. ...more
1. Take care of each other and love each other from bottom of heart!
2. Respect each other's core family(I mean original family) and show respect to elders in that family
3. Newly wedcouple stays in honeymoon phase even after real honeymoon is over, wher they like to stay togather always 24 Hrs a day and wish for more Hrs in day. But As time passes, the need for individual space will arise, its natural. Provide that space. Do not mis understood that partner's interest in u have been reduced!
4. When u will get first child, particularly male feels that mother of baby is caring only for bay and not for hubby! It is requirement of time! She continues to love hubby but knows her priority, Do not misundersttod her at tht time!
5. Be always ready to adjust with each other. Remember Adjustmen ...more
due to a cosmopolitan upbringing,we are modern kids with relegiously followed value system.as much as we were told of ettiquettes,decorum ,w ...more
My best wishes to you both.