Q.

Do u think that the funda of " time machine" is possible

Asked by rohit, 30 May '08 03:27 pm

1.

Time travel is one of my favorite topics! I wrote some time travel stories in junior high school that used a machine of my own invention to travel backwards in time, and I have continued to study this fascinating concept as the years have gone by.

We all travel in time. During the last year, I've moved forward one year and so have you. Another way to say that is that we travel in time at the rate of 1 hour per hour.

But the question is, can we travel in time faster or slower than "1 hour per hour"? Or can we actually travel backward in time, going back, say 2 hours per hour, or 10 or 100 years per hour?

It is mind-boggling to think about time travel. What if you went back in time and prevented your father and mother from meeting? You would prevent yourself from ever having been born! But then if you hadn't been born, you could not have gone back in time to prevent them from meeting.
Source: google search
Answered by anil garg, 17 Sep '13 05:21 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

If one does exist, where are all the tourists?

Cynics often point out that if time travel was really possible, we would have been visited by people from the future.

It is not possible to move backwards in time. Period. Even if we could, hypothetically, there are risks in doing so. Quite apart from dealing with annoying tourists slumming in the past.

You can travel to the future, theoretically, but the technology isn't there yet. If you managed to build a vehicle that could travel at a relatively high percentage of C, over a suitably long period of time, looping out from the earth and returning to it, you would arrive in the future. Bon voyage.

However, Einstein's laws of physics suggest that time travel is only possible into the past as far as the point when the first time machine was invented.
Answered by Avinendra Singh, 31 May '08 01:15 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Hi everyone thank u all for giving this answers. people understand few things now, Not everyone is eligible to answer this question, only those people..more

Answered by ravi kumar