Q.

Sirs,
thanks for this service. kindly post your views on ulip polices.
which ulip fund performance is good since inception?

Asked by CH SRINIVAS, 03 Aug '08 08:12 pm

1.

Metlife ULIPs are the best long term bet, they have the highest allocation of 94% from first year onwards itself....get in touch to know more

Do you know that the brokerage can eat up a large chunk of your trading profits? Do you know u can get a trading terminal on your monitor just like that of broker with rates of many shares fluctuating real time with red and green tickers. If you are with ICICIDirect, HDFC Securities, IDBI or any other broker, u need to cross check the brokerages that you pay and the savings u can get by shifting to a cheaper brokerage. Call me to open an account with the second largest broking company in India offering the GUARANTEED LOWEST BROKERAGES. Being a franchisee owner, i can offer even lower rates than what you can get from their head offices. Call for a personal visit and demo if u r in Bangalore. At other places too, I can liaise to get your Cheapest brokerage Accounts with NO ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CHARGES EVER. Call me (Indrajit) at (09342704696) or ...more
Answered by I Dutta, 03 Aug '08 08:32 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

MAX NEW YORK LIFE's SMART ASSURE is the best among all the ULIPs. This product has some unique features.
Answered by Ramesh Raju, 03 Aug '08 08:16 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Hi there, if you already have a demat account and trading online or offline, then there is a great piece of info for u ....u may not realise but highe..more

Answered by krish