Q.

You are flying in mid-air with your spouse...it's your honeymoon jaunt...but as misfortunes would have it, the flight catches fire...cabin-crew are trying their best to evacuate every passenger with a para-jump. When your turn comes, there's only one parachute is available...either of you alone stand a chance, but your spouse refuses your offer to leap alone to save her / his life...and...you have to decide very fast with the time melting out. at that hour of crisis..What would you do...? [ I love to have in-depth answers, as every answer is important to me in a way or the other, please

Tags: money, relationships, education
Asked by Dil Se, 17 Apr '10 06:50 pm

1.

Very simple, i will never make him leave alone without me...bcas i know very well that he cant live peacefully after that....and it applies the same for me....we both will smile, hug, cry,.... and i say whatever i can to him to make my seconds precious...!
Answered by menaka menaka, 17 Apr '10 06:58 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

Dil, What a crisis. Well, anyway, he wont use the parachute and make me stay . I also wont be ble to use the parchute, leaving him alone. For us death will be better choice rather than either of us living alone . So the solution I find is, I would make him attach himself to the Parachute and he would take me in his arms.Together we would leap into the open air ......!!!.
Answered by Rachana, 17 Apr '10 08:01 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Dil Se, I would just terminate my life right then and there, because it is not easy to find a spouse that can adjust to me. I need someone who has an almost Eva Braun like mentality and through all phases in human history such folk are a one in a billion.
Answered by A Moin, 17 Apr '10 07:02 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

At that point of life the only option is...................hold on to each other tightly and jump with parachute let what ever happens as to be together IN LIFE OR OUT IN DEATH !!
Answered by MARTINI, 17 Apr '10 07:01 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

We both can tie each other together and use that one parachute. Jiyenge toh saath me marenge toh saath me...:-)
Answered by Jiya Sahgal, 17 Apr '10 06:59 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

It is a tough question to answer I would push her out with her parachute on her
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 17 Apr '10 06:50 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Soul is deathless. Many societies say so. The mind which you are referring to is soul only because both relate to the same "I" which calls itself "I" ..more

Answered by Vempati