Q.

Most movies based on fictions, I have seen, are never as good as the books that they are based upon. I sometime wonder whether it is possible for our film makers to do total justice to the novel in its screen adaptation without disturbing its real essence or not. But without any doubt, it is a tough job. Toughest when you want to satisfy those who loved reading the original story. What do you feel on this?

Two questions based on the same theme:
a) Which is the best screen adaptation you have seen till now? Why??

b) Which is the worst screen adaptation you have seen till now? Why??

Asked by prashant sharma, 09 Jun '09 04:48 pm

1.

Dear Prashant, though you mentioned here just one feature in relation viz. `Movies based on fictions as the books that they are based upon`. What I would like to read in addition ``and why some movies are wonderful more than the books that they are based upon.`` I think that could have been more likable to answer because I have many dazzling examples of both genres. Well, still I wish to restrict my answer to those two sub~questions in the form of (a) and (b). I hope this will give you clear picture of pictures based on books as far as question of my elation is concerned.
(a) Which is the best screen adapation you have seen till now? Why?
Answered by Indra Pawar, 10 Jun '09 02:27 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

I saw hotel ny aruthur haily it ws exct same nd such movies can b njoyed only aftr rading book But stilleto of herold robins wa no wasy ner th book also othersid of midnightby sydney sheldon But gone with teh wind was same from page to page
Answered by Dinesh C S, 09 Jun '09 08:18 pm

(2)
 (0)