Q.

I am a social entrepreneur, working for the development Self Help Groups of rural women in State of West Bengal, I need a loan/ finance partner to make an infrastructure of providing accommodation of 20 participants who take training for the development of rural women, now I like to know who can help me in this project?

12 Oct '08 12:21 am

1.

Try sweden or uk overseas. but y got to prove that u are genuan org cos to many do not trust indians.try finland or ba uk airways.send photos of what y do to forgian embassys.most frindly is uk norway sweden denmark .keep trying as its not good time. but if the amount is not big. y got a chance good luck. as i do my own ingujraat ina small way gj uk nri
Answered by kayantibhai govindbhai patel, 12 Oct '08 01:34 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Chinmaya Mission creates vehicles for self-unfoldment: from Vedantic institutes that train teachers, to jnana yajnas and spiritual camps, to regular s..more

Answered by suresh saka