Q.

What is reverse and compartmental science ?

Asked by joyesh chakraborty, 13 Mar '09 05:21 pm

1.

I think you are referring to reverse engineering? Reverse engineering is the engineering of a finished assembly by unassembling and developing each of the parts. Reverse engineering employs lot of scientific tools to study the materials and components. Compartmental science is in my view the modern specialist approach, which tends to find out more and more about less and less
Answered by Venkateswaraswamy Swarna, 13 Mar '09 09:03 pm

(0)
 (0)

2.

Smokers are vulnerable to have lung cancer. This phenomenon or subject is studied retrospectively by analysing the past history of the patients and comparing the patients from smoker and non smoker group.So Reverse science is the study of applying the past with present and future. Study on Mars atmosphere -- It is contineously and repeatedly studied to come in a conclusion whether there is living condition or not. So compartmental science is repeated study of any subject over a period of time. So I think Reverse sciencre & Compartmental science is not a pure science . It is the art to study the science. I am answering this question to respond your request. I may be wrong . Pl let me know your view. Thanks!
Answered by Anjan Talukdar, 14 Mar '09 10:31 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

As far as my knowledge goes Reverse science is the connection between science and everyday life. Compartmental science has realtionship with Theology, but I am not sure about the answer.
Answered by iqbal ahmed, 13 Mar '09 05:52 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Compartment syndrome is an acute medical problem following injury, surgery or in most cases repetitive and extensive muscle use, in which increased pressure (usually caused by inflammation) within a confined space (fascial compartment) in the body impairs blood supply. Without prompt surgical treatment, it may lead to nerve damage and muscle death. This condition is most commonly seen in the anterior compartment and posterior compartment of the leg.
Answered by Stone Heart, 13 Mar '09 05:22 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Reverse transcriptase sequence of paired isolates of cerebrospinal fluid and blood from patients infected with human immunodeficiency virus type 1 during zidovudine treatment.
Answered by anita bhattacharyya, 13 Mar '09 05:45 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Reverse compartmental science may called PLRT i am just guessing Moving back to go forward in life sounds paradoxical, but it works. Past Life Regression Therapy (PLRT) a technique of going back in time, including to past lives, to the origin of current problems whether physiological or psychological, is unbelievably efficacious. one ( UNDER GOER ) must confess that being a left-brained person, I was rather a sceptic myself. Though I had read books of Brian Weiss in the year 2000 and also read an article about Dr Newton, a renowned past-life regression therapist based in Hyderabad, around the same time, I did not take it further, in spite of being based in Hyderabad myself. I believed that PLRT was for serious issues and I was fine in all respects with just a nagging little problem with my left ankle. The problem had been persisting for over 10 years, had defied all forms of modern medicare, had forced me to take six months off work, had compelled me to walk on crutches yetI was ...more
Answered by sai technologies, 13 Mar '09 05:36 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Out of my reach.
Answered by manish, 13 Mar '09 05:28 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

Good question!
Answered by Abishek Singh, 13 Mar '09 05:22 pm

(0)
 (0)