Q.

If in answer to a question who was Jesus and where was he born the following answer is given what wouldbe your reaction:

Jesus Christ is the Only REAL GOD. MOST POWERFUL. He was born in London around 10 - 15 yrs ago. I saw him in movie Ten Commandments. After that i dont think he worked in any other movie

Tags: yrs, london, movie
Asked by gem mina, 06 Mar '08 08:19 am

1.

This answer is written completely "tongue in cheek" by some young scallywag.
If he was hoping to gain attention by it then he has certainly succeeded by virtue of this debate !!!!!!!!!
Answered by Janis, 06 Mar '08 01:41 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

I will think that these are two answers to two different question which some how got mixed up. In the first sentence the person is acknowledging the divinity of Jesus Christ. In second part of the answer he is talking about a different person, an actor who acted in the movie Ten Commandments; and that perhaps was the only movie he acted. The talk is heard perhaps on a radio where such mix-up is possible.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 06 Mar '08 04:49 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

May be such nonsense was answered by some illiterate person. Just ignore them.
Answered by Joseph Chacko, 06 Mar '08 07:15 pm

(0)
 (0)

4.

Obviously the answer has been given in this way for the only reason that those who read it and whose sensibilites are hurt in whatever way would fume about it. He or she who posted the answer was deliberately doing it for whatever pleasure or momentary happiness he or she got from it.

My feeling or suggestion is that, one must learn to ignore these kind of observations given by way of answers. We should understand that, in this world where divisions on religious lines are there for every body to see, it is very easy to raise the hackles by giving intemperate remarks about any personality connected with a religion. In the procees, we unleash the hidden fury from many who would not take such things easily.

Answered by Omega, 06 Mar '08 10:43 am

(4)
 (0)
5.

I am sure the person must hv given this answer satirically....This answer was obviously not meant to be taken seriously.....
There are many ppl who use tongue in cheek humour to get a point across. Maybe the person wanted to convey that ppl have forgotten the essence of what Jesus Christ stood for....or maybe genuinely ignorant or even trying to provoke ppl into finding answers themselves.
We shouldnt take these responses seriously. ..
Answered by sumitha, 06 Mar '08 11:33 am

(3)
 (0)
6.

It is for this reason only that I suggest scrapping of Religion and Spirituality section altogether.
Answered by manish varma, 06 Mar '08 05:09 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

One of my friends has suffered a lot let me not comment on any religious contravercial , political or questions on sex . I totally avoid sorry.
Answered by jameel ahmed, 06 Mar '08 01:58 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

WEll I like the question. though a samll correction. TRue HE IS THE ONLY REAL GOD MOST POWERFUL. HE IS THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, I MET HIM IN THE BIBLE AND TODAY I PERSONNALY KNOW HIM AND HE IS MY FRIEND,. WELL, AFTER THAT MOVIE he worked in my life. HE is good.
Answered by rockofages, 06 Mar '08 12:13 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Very pathetic and embracing reply. anyway,just forget it and ignore such answers.
Answered by GOPI KUMAR, 06 Mar '08 10:50 am

(1)
 (0)
10.

Take it in sportive spirit or ignore it
Answered by anandh, 06 Mar '08 10:31 am

(1)
 (0)