Tips of happy married life?
#2. office se aate jaaate smile dekar jaana
#3. darling sweet heart ka naara lagaana
#4.sasu maa ki tabiyat pata lagaana
aur kuch aur pata chale to plz mujhe bhe batana
2. Dont assume all things have to be 50/50%. If you prefer balancing the checkbook and paying bills, but your spouse hates this and would rather be in charge of cleaning and scheduling appointments, thats fine! Its what works for you that is important.
3. Always be willing to say, Im sorry, mean it. Whether its something small like not putting the cap on the toothpaste or something larger, the apology is more important than the incident and will be remembered far longer.
4. Never make life decisions unilaterally. Even if the new car will be used by you, your spouses input should be listened to and considered. Set a limit and agree that neither of you will spend over that amount without consulting the other.
5. Allow yourself a sense of won ...more
1. Your first duty is to GOD, Your wife and family, your job and career and your friends and society in that order - Do not change it and confuse it!
2. Try to save 10 % of your savings every month and keep it aside for a rainy day
3. Take your family, your wife and children out on a holiday every year or alternate year for at least one week.
4. Have at least one meal a day with your wife and try to say your prayers togather, A family that prays togather, stays togather.
HAVE A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE !
"I saw to it that I introduced a NEW Model in my Car business every year....
But in my married life , I stuck on to ONE model only !