Q.

MOVIES :Do you remember the scene from THE GHOST where Demi Moore is on the potter's wheel,with UNCHAINED MELODY playing in the background.... and Patrick Swayze comes from behind,hugs her and thereon begins one of the most romantic scenes of the cinematic history..... Which ROMANTIC SCENE is your favorite from a hoolywood/bollywood movie? Can you give a detailed reason for your choice?

Tags: money, education, movies
Asked by shintsie, 15 Jan '10 05:47 pm

1.

Mughal E Azam. When salim said to Anarkali , "Your love is like a thorn and her's is like a flower" Anarkali replied," But thorn will never whither"
It has all the elements of surprises and the answers cleary hinting us the eventual end.
Answered by Josna, 18 Jan '10 02:58 pm

(1)
 (0)

2.

Hi Shintz, it is no doubt a beautiful Q but due to technical problem ,I was not able to submit my answer. But today some one had made special gujarish to submit my answer to this particular q and you can guess who must be the person .But he played a trick and said that Shintzi very much want me to submit my answer to this.Q . Well,who wants my submission I dont know ,anyway the technical problem is over so decided to give my submission.But frankly speaking Shintz, I would have submitted something genuine and original from my own romantic life to you if you had asked the Q personally :-)) but as it an open forum ,I feel bashful to do it :-)).So let me submit something from bollywood movies itself. Our Indian movies are mostly romantic also our culture and festivals have Romanticism in it ,chahe woh holi ho, karva chaudh ho, shadi ho, mehndi night ho, Sangeet ho, ya diwali. All our celebrations are connected with muisc and romantic songs.I have 3 submissions .

Answered by Rachana, 16 Jan '10 11:15 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Well, every guy of my age and an engineering student at that (only an engineering student can understand the importance of such breathers!) would love to answer this question. I am doing my bit here :)

Your question reminded me of all the beautiful movies I have been watching over last 4-5 years or so and countless pleasing moments in them. Mostly my mind kept flashing upon Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind, Amelie, Atonement, (500) Days of Summer, The english patient, Vanilla sky, Hum dil de chuke sanam, Saawariya, Pinjar, Socha na tha, Jab we met, Dil chahta hai....and a couple of more (including the one starring Emraan Hashmi and Mallika Sherawat!). But my favorite is:

The final few minutes of Hum dil de chuke sanam. Remember the title song sung by Kavita playing in the background when Nandini returns back to Vanraj.

Vanraj: Ek baat kahun?

Nandini: haan...?
Answered by prashant sharma, 18 Jan '10 09:43 pm

(3)
 (0)
4.

I guess People who are close to me know how much i love Dil se:-)
My favorite scene- quite a few from this particular movie.
One is- When they are stranded in the night somewhere in Leh and he asks what are
your 3 favorite and no so favorite things.....love that scene:-)
Answered by ananya, 16 Jan '10 10:56 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

Raj Kapoor and Nargis in Awara...the film is full of romantic scenes... I see the film (DVD) every now and then, and never get tired. And to think that the movies was made more than 55 years ago.... sheer amazing.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 23 Jan '10 04:11 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Yes Shintsie, I do remember that : Raise your hand if youd like to enrol in the same pottery class as Patrick Swayze [Sam] and Demi Moore [Molly]. Its such a beautiful and sensual love scene. And again, with another hit song to boot ... 'Unchained Melody'... but I love Titanic more than the Ghost, because it scores at least three times. Leo DiCaprio [Jack] and Kate Winslet [Rose] have such chemistry in this blockbuster. Who could forget such memorable scenes as when they are standing at the bow of the Titanic arms outstretched with My heart will go on being belted out in the background...? Or Jack sketching pictures of a nude Rose. And how about the fogged up car window, while inside its getting hot and steamy with some serious loving sequences...wow, just mesmerizing...!
Answered by Dil Se, 22 Jan '10 12:29 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

I remember one such scene from the movie Robinhood.... i first watched it in the video of Bryan Adam's Everything i do....
Kevin is Targeting his Arrow and Mary comes and i guess
whispers in his ears and he misses the shot..the way Kevin looks down and smiles
was really romantic
Answered by bhoomi, 16 Jan '10 04:58 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

What a refreshing question this is really! The moment I visit this one, with an automatic impulsion I turned to my `not-so-big` DVD library and fetched out `The Ghost` and believe me, Shintz, when I say though I reviewed that immensely touchy and equally popular scene of two intimate lovers, I watched entire movie to feel the perfection of an example of perfect movie; even though the theme is very much linked with existence of supernatural powers. I am glad that you mentioned one of the most romantic scenes of the cinematic history; because we, as ardent fans of Hollywood traits, do know there are many such enchanting moments opened up on celluloid that have stored in our hearts for that particular reason, even if the movie is not with us anymore for any reason. Seniors around us always keep talking about similar moments from movies like Gone With The Wind, Casablanca, Roman Holiday, New York New York, Sunflower, Breakfast at Tiffany`s, Dirty Dancing, French Lieutenant`s Woman and of c ...more
Answered by Indra Pawar, 16 Jan '10 01:21 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

From NOTEBOOK movie when they come out of the boat
Answered by Admn, 27 Nov '12 08:29 am

(0)
 (0)
10.

Dayawaan
1st really filmed properly scene
Answered by anil garg, 02 Nov '10 09:26 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Chemmeen by tagazhi sivashaankara pillai..more

Answered by anoop KR