Q.

Tell me when to buy confidence petro shares

at rs.2 or re 1?

About: Company: Confidence Petroleum Ltd.

Asked by dgdc, 19 Jun '09 02:07 pm

1.

Hello Dgdc

Confidence petroleum has been on downward movement after the news broke out that few entities were executing synchronized trades in this counter. The investors are jittery about this counter and have been selling. But, the company has tremendous opportunities of growth, because of the sector in which it is operating.
The company today came out with an announcement that they are setting up LPG cylinder manufacturing and bottling plant at Indonesia. They will be soon out with their consolidated results and that I suppose will hold the downward movement.
I suppose you should start accumulating the stock and don't wait for it to fall to 1-2 level. Just keep this counter for few years and I feel you will be benefitted in the long term.

For a detailed report on Confidence Petroleum. Visit www.multibaggerpennystocks.com
Answered by Ekansh Mittal, 19 Jun '09 09:16 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

It is in downtrend and severe debt with allegations of ketan parekh.Delisted from nse and rumors of delisting from bse.Better wait for an uptrend and ..more

Answered by Ashish C. Oberoi