Q.

From my past relationship, I am still not able to get over it ....I feel hate whenever I see a girl ...I suddenly got angry on them ...I am very much afraid of myself because I was not like this ....I want to have my faith again toward girls as after marriage I have to trust on my wife ...Plz, help, how can i trust on girls now ??..plz.

Tags: girl, money, relationships
Asked by Aru Kazi, 09 Mar '10 01:12 am

1.

It's really too tough to make you understand. Because you are taking it nagatively. 1st you be Positive. 2nd enjoy with life. 3rd walk alone and watch the beauty of nature. 4th believe in yourself and laugh on your mistakes loudly. 5th write in a diary what you do in your daily life. Because you feel alone in your life, understand your needs. 6th don't think always that YOU HATE TO GIRLS. Because many times we think to forget anything but that is just recalling of that matter.
My Last bottom Line is: Keep yourself busy and Be Positive: See positive nature in everything.
Now you will understand the nature of you soon.
My last suggestion for you: LOVE YOURSELF.
Take Care........
Answered by anuj kumar, 09 Mar '10 02:55 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

First make it clear to yourself what is troubling your mind. Converting some feelings to hatred wouldnt be a solution. The best would be clearing your mind of all thoughts that hinder you, and engage your mind in activities that you like. About faith and all, its irrelevant. Doubts and fears will soon vanish after you'vre passed this stage. Dont worry its all just a fabrication of your inner fears of another individual. All the best..and keep up!!
Answered by Sneha, 09 Mar '10 08:34 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

Do it
trust all
Answered by anil garg, 09 Feb '12 10:09 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Girls are not different species. They are humans. And all humans are NOT alike. Each girl is unique. Ur relation was not real love, for real love never ever turns to HATE ! It seems u wanted to posses her. There cud be ego tussles and other negative factors at work. No wonder she escaped !
Answered by Shunmugham, 09 Mar '10 08:17 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Hi pankajhow r umake a note that after u wrote the exam the results of the ekt will be oublished in the website exactly after a monththen u ll receive..more

Answered by Neerajaa