Q.

Can all the realms of existence be comprehended by our five senses? Can beings, which we are unable to perceive, be denied?

Tags: science, politics & government, religion & spirituality
Asked by truth exposed, 14 Nov '12 10:02 am

1.

That is a truth that the realm of existence is not one of only what we can perceive with our five senses. Man, with his sense of sight, sees the material objects. He senses realm of tastes with his tongue, realm of voices with his ear, realm of smells with his nose. However, there are so many realities which man can neither see nor hear such as electricity, gravity, the power of a magnet to attract and push away. Moreover, they doubtlessly exist. Some people who disregard these principles fall into a great mistake by saying, I do not believe what I cannot see or seeing is believing, and therefore reduce all beings to what they can see. Yet that something is not seen with eyes is not a proof for its non-existence. In this world, what we cannot see are far more than what we can see. Some invisible faculties in human body such as mind, imagination, memory are more than those visible ones in number.its the drive of loading the duty of mind onto eyes that underlies the sophistry of I do not ...more
Answered by aflatoon, 14 Nov '12 10:04 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Answered by ankit shivam, 08 Mar '13 07:52 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Some people who disregard these principles fall into a great mistake by saying, I do not believe what I cannot see or seeing is believing, and therefore reduce all beings to what they can see. Yet that something is not seen with eyes is not a proof for its non-existence. In this world, what we cannot see are far more than what we can see. Some invisible faculties in human body such as mind, imagination, memory are more than those visible ones in number.

It is the drive of loading the duty of mind onto eyes that underlies the sophistry of I do not believe what I do not see. Yet each sense opens the gate of another realm; the duty of each of them cannot be expected from another. For example, eyes cannot function as ears; likewise, a nose cannot function as a tongue. With his eyes, man cannot taste a meal, or the voice of a nightingale, nor the smell of a rose. While eyes cannot do the duty of these organs, of course, they cannot do the duty of mind as well. It is known that even thoug ...more
Source: google.com
Answered by anil garg, 26 Dec '12 08:08 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.