Q.

By worshipping SPHATIKA LINGA daily can my desire will be fulfilled ?

I ama sincers devotee of Lord SHIVAA

Tags: desire, sphatika linga, ama sincers devotee of lord
Asked by vishwanathan, 21 Apr '08 04:32 pm

1.

See dear it can be worshipped and the desire can be fulfilled. but you konw, dear my mom use to say that if one forefathers kept the Spathika Linga at home and does the pooja daily and their son should also do the pooja after them. if any peson do not do these , it may harmful and if the person cant do that they can keep the Spatika Linga at the Temple and the pujaris over there can do the pooja.but she is of the opinion that no one can start spatika Linga pooja by oneself and if their forefathers started than they can do it. and i think it is also called as shiv pooja. dear one simple thing you can do and that is on 42 days , i.e. we call it as one mandalam, pour only water on shiv linga and start practicing it and that will do and your desire can be fulfilled. i use to do the same even today. after doing 42 days continously, i started doing on every monday and i am happy and content with life. why cant you try this. God will be always with you and your desire can be ful ...more
Answered by Gopal, 21 Apr '08 04:42 pm

(0)
 (0)