Q.

Both lg and sony has announced their new 4k ultra hd tv sets. Anybody interested in 4k tvs?

Tags: electronics, hd tv, 4k tvs
Asked by KOMAL RANA, 29 Jan '13 03:53 pm

1.

I would have been interested but since I just bough the lg lm3410 few days back so not possible to get the TV as per now, though I may plan to get this TV in the future when I become a billionaire.
Answered by nakul warsi, 03 Feb '13 01:40 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Hi KOMAL RANA, LG WRman Sherlock here,

In my opinion, the interest in a new display technology consistently increases as it matures and becomes cost effective. A vast majority of consumers have now switched from CRT to Full HD LCD and LED TVs but the migration has been gradual.

Now coming to the actual question, my belief is that anyone who is particular about picture quality will surely be interested in Ultra HD TVs (regardless of the brand) but ubiquity will only be attained in a few years time once the TVs become more affordable and the amount of 4K content increases.

LG WRman Sherlock out!
Answered by Sherlock WRman, 01 Feb '13 10:10 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

YES, I am, but wait, would you lend me the money to get this TV ?!! The 4k tv's are said to be the next big thing in the tv segment as they deliver so amazing picture quality with 4 times the resolution of our current tv's. Just imagine watching any movie on a 84" huge screen and that with such picture quality, won't it be just amazing. Just in case you don't know that LG has also launched 55" and 65" ultra hdtv's at the CES this year and also they have sold more then 300 ultra hdtv's in korea already.
Answered by ADITYA NATH JHA, 30 Jan '13 02:25 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

What is prise
Answered by raj kumar, 29 Jan '13 03:55 pm

(0)
 (0)