Q.

Neeraj Grover Murder case: Naval Officer emile Jerome has challenged his conviction in Bombay HC claiming that it was Maria Susairaj who actually did the murder!
Is this woman Maria, lucky or is she being favoured out of turn??

Tags: officer, naval officer, neeraj
Asked by QueSera Sera, 18 Jul '11 12:42 pm

1.

It's a very interesting case. Though I am sorry for what happened to Neeraj Grover and his family. He was the only child of his parents. Maria Susairaj said that it was Emile jerome mathew who killed Neeraj in a fit of rage and jealously after seeing her with unknown guy who spent night with her. Neeraj was well educated and not nave. He was aware that Maria was engaged to Mathew and he should not have approached her late night. To top on that he was there for the whole night. Definitely they were not playing marbles! Secondly, when Maria got phone call from Jerome and asked her to throw Neeraj out of her flat, she should have listened to him because he was her future husband. When she was already committed to someone, it was purely her mistake to allow that guy to be with her on that night. After going through the case several times what I figured out is Maria and Neeraj are wholly responsible for the crime. For jerome it was hard to believe that his fiancee cheated on him and in fit ...more
Answered by sumati gayki, 18 Jul '11 02:27 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

I just don't know wht the f**k to say. This is bulls**t.

Why was there even a murder over this case? Because of the puritanical nature of our society. I also blame the manner in which this girl and the dude (her fiance) was raised. If she is having a guy over or wasnt happy at her fiances tool or whtver, she should've said she is open marriage type from day 1.........

Backstabbing ain't cool at all.

And what about this guy?!

Seriously if a married or a fiance offered me a nite, I'd tell 'er to call up her husb / fiance first, and I'd do da same. I mean, out of a billion f**king people couldn't this guy have found an eligible bachelor or at least taken in a PA, North Korea style?!
Answered by A Moin, 18 Jul '11 08:38 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Ame manchide
Answered by Singh, 18 Jul '11 12:43 pm

(0)
 (0)