Q.

Did u ever think a Question and answer place like this would be addictive....and u wud last here for this long...and and yet if you describe the concept to somebody verbally, dont u think it sounds so dull and boring..... ??? :-)

Asked by sumitha, 08 Nov '08 07:37 pm

1.

Ha ha tell it to an ordinary fella and he/she would laugh at ya. Me tryst with QnA has been more than a year now. Ive been off QnA of late and Ive found LIFE to be more or less as if not more exciting as the hungama on QnA. But then the addiction for QnA hasnt diminished a bit.
Answered by Saj Sierra, 09 Nov '08 11:07 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Sai Ram. At one time, I was somewhat addicted but not now. I visit when I feel like and can keep away if needed.
Answered by Venkateswaraswamy Swarna, 26 Apr '10 02:24 pm

(0)
 (0)

3.

I have yet to 'woo' anyone here despite my repeatedly singing its praises. One has to get into it to relish it. It was an accident in my case inasmuch as I was desparately looking for an answer to a health problem and I saw it being displayed on the home page of Rediff. May be I put my right foot forward. I have not stopped since then.
Answered by gem mina, 09 Nov '08 06:12 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

Honestly speaking, when I first ventured into this Forum I thought all that it would involve for me was just answering some Qns here & there and at times throwing in some Qns. of my own for which others would respond and that would give a peep or perception or insight into how different people think differently on the same issue. But from those answers I attempted or from the answers to the Qn. that I had put, it evolved on its own into an interaction of a sort first as comments / views to the answers, followed by the first attempt at knowing each other through the medium of the message boards. From there, it progressed to knowing a lot of persons here at a personal level. It was from this point I thought, it would be difficult to quit this forum completely. One always has the choice, many have just disappeared without a word or a simple bye leaving you to wonder what happened to all of them. May be, the Forum didn't interest them to that extent that kept them captivated, either for th ...more
Answered by Omega, 08 Nov '08 09:13 pm

(5)
 (0)
5.

You know,when i was forced into it,by a friend ,who felt that my introvertish nature,would find a vent,and would make me realise my writing skills.....i laughed it off.....she created my ID on the 28th of december,2007 and it just lay as it is,with her asking me to tell her few questions to submit,till one day she called me and told me to sit on it myself....end of feb 2008,i started toying with it....it was on the 11th of march2008,dat i sat for more than an hour.....and the rest is history(in my inconsequential life...teeeheee)!!!!!
____________________i was addicted for good,since i work online...it was there as long as i worked.....so i began spending longer duration.....till even the nights were included.....my family's not around,but ma and pa got the news of my erratic hours of waking up.....dat was when it became a butt of everybody's jokes in the family......my bro is always asking me ....."when are the rediif ppl sending you ur first paycheck shints????"....he was amused ini ...more
Answered by shintsie, 09 Nov '08 04:18 pm

(3)
 (0)
6.

He he. I agree. If you ever had to verbally convince someone with your answer it is definitely boring for the most part because action misses while speaking these things. That's why we need a forum like this where words speak for themselves and doesn't make any one feel bored. Addiction is a matter of personal choice. If you have internet addiction then automatically you are addicted for this one too.
Answered by SK. Abdul Mohammed Jafar Sadik Basha, 08 Nov '08 07:39 pm

(2)
 (0)
7.

Whenever i have explained it to others verbally, frankly speaking all of them called me as a "fool". they always say u r such a stupid person to get addicted to something like this, but then i think "bandar kya jane adrak ka swad". I don't even remember when i logged in for the first time here, but as soon as i started there was no looking back. And the journey goes on ........
Answered by puja gogia, 15 Nov '08 12:20 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

One question I always ask myself that why I stick myself to this forum........despite of the fact that its not serving the purpose, for which I had joined it........I'm still trying to find a satisfactory answer to this and I hope I'll never get one......may be when I grow 80 years old :-) That would be a kind of re-incarnation for me! I never had the idea that this forum would become a part of my life.....a hobby, which I could not avoid(possibly)....an addiction move addictive than the movies I watched.....I think I have gone far beyond such logic of How, Why and What...........I just can't satisfy my own self that why I'm still here.This has never been the case with me..........I'm on Yahoo answers since more than 2 years but in order to give more time to this forum I stopped going there, I still go there but just to ask questions and the responses are more broad, useful n better than those I get here.The same happened with my Orkut n myspace accounts, they are no more in use now!. ...more
Answered by prashant sharma, 13 Nov '08 09:43 am

(1)
 (0)
9.

Nope never gave it a serious thought and never thought i'd be here for so long and miss it wen i m not in town:))))I still at times feel i shld leave coz of family pressure:))))My mom hates it!!!They think its an escape frm real world which is not very healthy but i always tell her dat even those Soaps and movies r not real and here at least ppl behind the Q &A r Real and use their Brains!!!
I have actually never promoted it to anybody except for 1 person and she too is addicted to it:)))))
Answered by nikita, 09 Nov '08 06:41 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Yes, it is an experience to enjoy and feel it. Can't described in words. True the nature is addictive but only if we get involved.
Answered by sanjay sharma, 08 Nov '08 09:02 pm

(1)
 (0)