Don't you think.......
Hinduism, the mother of all religion, is very FLEXABLE...
1. It has got so many different ways ( Gyan, Karma, Bhakti, Sadhna) to get reach God ( Moksha).
2. One can get inspiration to be....
'Jeev se Shiv',
'kankar se Shankar'
3. It always teaches us to respect others & other religion
4. There are many festivals around the year to enjoy & rejoice....
IT IS JUST LIKE A OPEN CLOTH, AND U CAN MAKE DRESS AS PER YOUR CHOICE..
Please include your view...as what are the good things u find in Hinduism....and you feel proud to be in HINDUISM (Vedic Culture)
1. Hinduism teaches us to live simple life.
2. It teaches us to respect our parents, teachers & elders
3. Great gods & saints born in India. (Ram, Krishna, Gautam Buddha, Ramakrishna, Swami Vivekanada etc)
4. Every Morning & Evening hindu people believe to worship god.
5. We believe that god is present everywhere in any form so we worship idol of stones, trees, rivers etc which seem to funny to other caste people.
6. Great holy books like Shri Bhagvad Geeta, Ramayan, Guru Granth Sahib and many more are refer every morning & evening.
7. These books teaches us that our mind should be free from Kama, Krotha, Lobha means Anger, Lust, Greed.
8. We do our every work in the name of god because we have good faith in god.
9. Bhakti (Devotion to God) is like a king who has two attendants called wisdom and detachment. Bhakti must be built upon the foundati ...more
It is based on Universal Spiritual Truths which can be applied to anyone at anytime.
It is called Sanatana-Dharma, the eternal nature of the soul.
It recognizes that there is one Supreme Being with no beginning or end, the all in all, the unlimited Absolute Truth, which can expand into many forms.
That Supreme Being is found in the spiritual realm but also lives in the heart of all living beings.
The Vedic tradition recognizes that the individual soul is eternal, beyond the limitations of the body, and that one soul is no different than another.
The soul undergoes its own karma, the law of cause and effect, by which each person creates his own destiny based on his thought, words and deeds. The soul undergoes this karma in the rounds of reincarnation.
The soul incarnates through different forms (called samsara or reincarnation) until it reaches liberation (moksha ...more
with a lot of flexibility already built into it.
There is a comprehensive scope and opportunity for
Hinduism to mould itself according to the demands
and aspirations of the modern world.
Since Hinduism is not afraid of scientific
explorations, nor the technological progress of
mankind, it has the ability to align itself with
both science and spiritualism in a balanced manner.
Because of its emphasis on self exploration of
Truth, without any allegiance to any particular
dogma or prophet, Hinduism does not have to force
the theories of Darwin or Mendel out of school
rooms in order to justify itself, nor suffer from
the compulsions of suppressing the freedom of human
thought on medieval values in order to continue
itself. A Hindu has the freedom to superimpose
modern knowledge on his ancient theories and
reinforce his own beliefs. He has the freedom to
criticize certain aspects of his own religion,
Reincarnation - another chance to do what you missed out in this life and
Advaitism.... Aham Tvat Asi ..or I am Brahman , or Brahman is my real Self as propounded by Adi Shankaracharya..
These two tenets are unique to Hinduism and NO other faith (except those that originated from Hinduism.) accepts these two beliefs. . Thus I am very comfortable in my faith and I pray daily to God that even if i have to be reborn a million times I want to be born a Hindu and if by mistake God sends me to some other faith i wish to convert to Hinduism as soon as possible.
SABHI DHARMO KA MOOL SIDDHANT EK HE HAI AUR JO IS SIDDHANT KA PALAN KARAYGA WOH SWARG ME PRAVESH KAREGA AUR JO ISHWAR KE NIYAM KA AWHELNA KIYA WOH NARAK ME JAYEGA .
yes i m a hindu to the core & we r proud of it.
the most importsnt feature of our relegion is that it is the oldest religion of the world & starter of civilization
SAB KA MAALIK EK HAI ............ SABHI KAHTE HAII MAANTA KOUN HAI ....
JIS DIN MAAN LENGE NA KI MAALIK EK HAI US DIN E ALAG ALAG DHARAM KI JARURAT NAHI RAHEGI.....
DHARAM TO AAJ INSAAN KO INSAAN SE PYAAR KARNA NAHI SIKHAA PAAYE ..
WE ALL R HUMAN BEING... WE R SOUL ... NOT HINDU, MUSLIM... ETC
So, let me try to espouse it a little, according to my knowledge. Hinduism is the result of a constant and recurrent evolution that started long, long ago. When? No one knows!
This religion as we know it, has adapted itself to time and the environment of that time. People who follow Hinduism have always found answers to all their questions, and yet have been given the freedom (by Hinduism) to agree or disagree with those answers. There never was and never will be any hard and fast rules and regulations governing Hinduism. On the contrary, people who believe in it, deal with Hinduism in accordance with the scope, capacity and range provided to them by Hinduism itself. It is a religion that started the very concept of religion! Hinduism set on the chain reaction ...more