Q.

I want a easy dialogue in about 1 to 2 minute in english(not in hindi) from hindi from english movie!!
plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags: money, relationships, english
Asked by anu reeta, 11 Jul '10 11:45 am

1.

Xander Cage: Yeah, yeah. These monkeys are following me because I just took this car. Obviously the car doesn't belong to me, it's not my style, it belongs to Dick. Dick Hotchkiss, the California state senator. You remember Dick? He's the guy who tried to ban rap music because he feels that the lyrics promote violence. It's music, Dick! He's also the guy who wants to pull every video game off every shop in the country, because he feels that the video games diminishing intelligence of our youth. Come on, Dick... It's only education we got. Dick, you're a bad man. You know what we do to bad men? We punish 'em. Dick, you've just entered... The Xander zone.
Answered by dnana mabuhs, 11 Jul '10 11:51 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

On the big screen, Berkeley has appeared in North Country, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, "Phoenix," A Few Good Men, The Rookie,Candyman, Apollo 13, Leav..more

Answered by shintsie