Q.

One Lt. Col. of Indian Army is arrested ror involvement/connection with terrorist outfits. So our army doing a good job to create chaos within the state, in spite of defendimg it from external enemies ?

Asked by chandran mv, 06 Nov '08 11:21 pm

1.

Comrade Chandran, if I was an officer of the Indian Army, or a soldier- I too would've done something along these lines, considering the paltry treatment Armed Forces personnel get at the hands of Indian govt and by modern Indian society in general. SOme ppl who served in Indian Army I know off (lots in my family) say that joining the Indian Army is like aquitting you for the sins of all your ancestors combined since the time of Akbar the Great. I don't know what was in this Lt. Col's specific agenda, but I am hardly surprised an Army officer blew off. For one, they live & die in the most remote uninhabitable hellholes on Earth and our comrades in Army are paid literally horse feces in compensation. Retired soldiers (for example) findthemselves finding employment in National Highways booths after their "usefulness" is over. At least in Semi SOcialist India, Army officers' & their Jawans were kept away from stupid procedural scrutiny, and today- they have to liv ...more
Answered by A Moin, 07 Nov '08 03:51 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

We should not generalise our opinion about the entire army for the mischief of a few persons
Answered by Biswaroop Ghosh, 06 Nov '08 11:25 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Saraswati Devi was the earliest Music director in Bollywood.Usha Khanna is another one, perhaps the only famous one after Saraswati Devi.I would like ..more

Answered by HEMANT MEHTA