Q.

Best Movie Of Idris Elba ?

Asked by Lost Singh, 26 Sep '08 05:46 pm

1.

Idrissa[1] Elba (born September 6, 1972) is a British television, theatre, and film actor who has starred in both British and American productions. Elba is also a DJ under the moniker DJ Big Driis / Big Driis the Londoner, and a hip-hop soul recording artist. Elba started acting in secondary school with encouragement from his drama teacher. He got his break as a supporting cast member of UK soap opera Family Affairs and rose to prominence in the highly acclaimed vampire series Ultraviolet, but is perhaps best known for playing Russell "Stringer" Bell, one of the major characters in the HBO drama series The Wire. He also portrayed Captain Augustin Muganza in Sometimes in April, an HBO TV movie about the Rwandan Genocide somewhat similar to Hotel Rwanda. One of his major roles included Tyler Perry's Daddy's Little Girls. Elba also co-produced and performed on the intro on Jay-Z's American Gangster album. Elba was also in the horror film "Prom Night," released ...more
Answered by shintsie, 26 Sep '08 07:55 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Now be prepare for bollywood...I suggest u ....b'cos...I hv tired....really....but...I cant...why..there is lost singh'show on net....and is my best friend....
Answered by Oberoi, 26 Sep '08 07:36 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

It is one of the toughest things to quote one favorite song of a legend here is a list of few songs which are given below :1 Aayo kahan se ghanshyam [..more

Answered by KARTIKAY SHARMA