Q.

FATE DETERMINES WHO COMES INTO OUR LIVES.....HEART DETERMINES WHO STAYS

1.What you have to say on this statement friends??

2.Generally, how eager you are to start new initiatives for friendship n how much time you take to think that, "Yes, she/he is the right person"??

Asked by prashant sharma, 16 Sep '08 01:44 pm

1.

It is true that fate determines who we would meet but it is their action and their nature determines whether they would stay in their life or not. Our heart merely decides. Concerning initiating a friendship I would rather show my eagerness to be acquainted with someone, but friendship!! I would rather take a long long time to develop the acquaintance into friendship.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 17 Sep '08 06:16 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Ab kya batayein.. maine to saynas le lliya hai.. koi aur qs poocho. ....bhagwan se sambandhit.
Answered by joyoti sen, 16 Sep '08 02:11 pm

(1)
 (0)

3.

Well I told this joke to a colleague few days back to give an example of what one wishes and what one has to offer.
Who does npt wanna marry Cameron Diaz, but then people get Queen Latifah too!!
He laughed his heart out. Even my wife and my young daughter had a hearty laugh and rhyming and similies.
Well Depends on fate whether Cameron Diaz comes in life or Queen Latifah, but then the point comes, whose heart wants Cameron Diaz to stay and whose heart wants Queen Latifah to stay!!
So I would rather reverse the saying to fate determines, who stays.:-)
Answered by manish varma, 16 Sep '08 04:17 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

IF fate determines who comes into our lives then it is the fate which determines who stays there. There are so many views on this, as I feel this is the favourite pastime of human race.

I personally feel that it is not fate but our karma or actions that make this possible. We come across someone and feel in one of the so many possible ways (sometimes more than one also). Once this stage is over after that our relations depend upon both of us (combined will and combined efforts). Just one person's thoughts and actions don't guide the fate of that relations.

Generally such things happen over a period of time (except some exceptions) and not in a split second. So I just wait for the right signals, if and when they appear, analyse them and then "acknowledge" them without waiting for any more advances.
Answered by rajneesh Rediff, 16 Sep '08 02:24 pm

(3)
 (0)
5.

After that it is the combined influence of fate and heart to make the relationship grow stronger and stronger.
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 17 Sep '08 12:24 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.

James Paul Marsden (born September 18, 1973) is a Saturn Award nominated American actor and former Versace model, perhaps best known for playing Cyclo..more

Answered by shintsie