Q.

Patrick Swayze is no more.He would always be remembered for his significant contribution to the world of cinema...do you have any special memories of his performances?

Tags: education, news & events, politics & government
Asked by shintsie, 18 Sep '09 12:11 pm

1.

Dear Shintz, please forgive me wholeheartedly for this rather late response to this very touchy question about Patrick Swayze. I didn`t have any idea about this question from you otherwise I would have responded instantly as I am an ardent admirer of Patrick. I was so overwhelmed with emotions when I heard this sad news of his death on CNN. The channel immediately carried out 30+ minutes program exclusively on this actor who was known for his niceness and decency in public behavior and was fighting against horrible pancreatic cancer for a considerable period. Though to majority of Indian audience he is better known for his lovely and lively performances in `Ghost` and `Dirty Dancing`, ironically enough I saw him for the first time in his role of Max Lowe in `City of Joy` though Om Puri was the central character of the movie. I do remember his easiness while roaming thru the slum areas of Kolkata and interaction with all the Indian cast. Later, I got the chance to see him in `Ghost` wit ...more
Answered by Indra Pawar, 21 Sep '09 01:20 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Patrick Swayze earned three Golden Globe nominations, for Dirty Dancing, Ghost and 1995's, To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everythng! Julie Newmar
Answered by John Mascarenhas, 18 Sep '09 12:26 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Amazing Saint Patrick's Day 2012
Go here
http://fsquarefashion.com/2012/03/st-patricks-day-quotes-blessi ngs-sayings-poems-jokes-2012/
http://fsquarefashion.com/2012/03/ saint-patricks-day-wallpapers-images-scraps-photos-greetings-wish es-2012/
Source: http://fsquarefashion.com/
Answered by heena dahiya, 13 Mar '12 07:01 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Swayze received a Golden Globe Award nomination for his Dirty Dancing role and also sang one of the songs on the soundtrack, "She's Like the Wind", which he had originally co-written with Stacy Widelitz for the film Grandview, U.S.A. The song became a top ten hit and has been covered by other artists.

After Dirty Dancing, Swayze found himself heavily typecast and appeared in several flops, of which Road House was the most successful. His biggest hit came in 1990, when he starred in Ghost, with Demi Moore and Whoopi Goldberg. In 1991, he starred alongside Youngblood cast mate Keanu Reeves in another major action hit, Point Break, and was also chosen by People magazine as that year's "Sexiest Man Alive".

Answered by anil garg, 24 Oct '10 11:49 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Nope
Answered by madhavi, 18 Sep '09 12:22 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Patrick Connolly Bergin (born February 4, 1951) is an Irish actor. He is perhaps best known for playing the menacing husband of Julia Roberts' charact..more

Answered by shintsie