Q.

When we first saw Meg Ryan in 'You've got Mail' , I remember we commented at that time ,'How silly' imagine waiting like that for a net-friend'.
Now it does not look silly anymore. We all wait for our e-mails with great anticipation and impatience.
Is it easier to connect online?

Asked by joyoti sen, 14 Feb '09 01:51 pm

1.

Yes it is - and I confess I haven't had breakfast yet, the first thing I do in the morning is make a cup of tea and switch on the computer to check my messages and mails - yes there is an eagerness and anticipation to see who has written and even disappointment if I do not hear. Unfair of me really because I must be one of the world's worst correspondents myself !!
Answered by Janis, 14 Feb '09 03:03 pm

(2)
 (0)

2.

This is the sheer joyful experience to read this question and to submit feelings for those who are willfully ``trapped`` in net-world. Millions of Kathleen Kellys and Joe Foxes all over the world had similar notion in their minds when they watched You`ve got Mail for the first time as the symptoms of e-mailing were not much visible. Gosh, it took less than a year for the storm to engulf all those who were looking for this kind of spot in their lives. Now there is no more ``How silly`` imagination dancing in our minds as emailing has become inseparable part of our lives. Literally, from the moment of my association with net-civil-code, there is not a single day in my netlife which has gone unnoticed by Yahoo Messenger. I feel no guilt in admitting that I have become thoroughly addicted with emailing with my friends all over. For years, barring few exceptions, we haven`t seen each other or met face to face. But it surely had not marred with any type of hindrances in our net~relationship. ...more
Answered by Indra Pawar, 15 Feb '09 07:02 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

Ha ha ha. LIFE comes full circle aint it. Keep waiting and enjoy the mails and online connections.
Answered by Mini Arora, 14 Feb '09 07:51 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

I will write my mail and immediately check if I have received a reply expecting that person to be there eagerly waiting for my mail! I only use my pen to sign my cheques and prepare shopping lists.My letter pads are used for that purpose. I have several email IDs which were created at the time when there was limited storage allowed but they kind of help my filing system now. I never shop for greeting cards but create my own and email them! There was a time when I used to compare the cards I received during Xmas with my other siblings and get quite upset if my collection was less than theirs. My xmas tree has no cards hanging save a few!
Answered by gem mina, 14 Feb '09 03:55 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Though everyone says it is all virtual but to me it is more real than virtual.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 14 Feb '09 02:35 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

How true! It is easier and faster to connect online and now that the postman is almost becoming an extinct creature, I also look forward to my emails and if some which I'm waiting for with great anticipation take long to arrive, I get quite impatient and say to myself "look at the lazy lout" or things like that. When I mail a letter I know it's going to take time to recieve a reply by post so I bide my time peacefully but with not so with emails.
Answered by nargis bhambi, 14 Feb '09 02:11 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Yes u said it
i get irritated also if i didnot get the reply soon
Answered by Judy Pawar, 14 Feb '09 01:53 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Omar Hashim Epps (born July 23, 1973) is an American actor and musician. He is famous for his movies Higher Learning, Love and Basketball, In Too Deep..more

Answered by shintsie