Q.

DID JESUS CLAIM HE IS GOD?

yes.

He claimed He is authority to forgive sins.
He claimed that He has been given all power and authority in heaven and on earth.
He said: I and the Father[God] are ONE.

He claimed: He is the straight path, the truth and the life. "NO ONE comes to the Father except thru Me."

It is because of such reasons, the Jews killed Jesus.

Many times people have worshipped Him. He allowed them to worship HIm. read John 9 and Matthew 28.

A PhD does not tell people that he is a PhD. God does not go about telling people that "I am the LORD."

Asked by megeneralAt RediffmailDotCom, 09 Nov '08 02:24 pm

1.

Dear don't waste time.
Answered by Vasudevan Govindarao, 09 Nov '08 02:25 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

Per uska kaya k jo unhone non veg khaya kaya un jeevon ko sukh dukh nahi hota tha us sab kaya
Answered by monika, 10 Nov '08 10:29 am

(0)
 (1)
3.

Our understanding is totally different . when a prostitute was stoned by people , he asked them only those who had pure thoughts on her shall only throw at her , all of them stopped . then the prostitute fell at his feet asking for forgivence as she is one and she said she will never be a prostitute again in her life . jesus was known to reply " who i am i forgive you ? . the moment you have felt for your mistakes you will be forgiven ". what you say is not what we know about jesus . jews killed jesus to make christianity a great religion . it was destiny . for those sins only the jews still suffer .
Answered by RAMASWAMY VENKATESH, 09 Nov '08 03:57 pm

(0)
 (1)
4.

Who is john , who is matthew or who is paul ?
who gave them the authority to write bible , i have never read anywhere that jesus ( p.b.u.h ) one of the greatest messengers of god and humanity saying so to write bible.

then why do these people write bible. and a book written by people can be taken as story , fiction etc.
how can we trust what they have written as this is not an heavenly book

brind the old testament and we can discuss ! else peace brother peace ! dont spread wrong messages. it is teh work of satan
Answered by atoz, 26 Nov '09 11:57 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

Wrrong.PhD may tell or flaunt his degree but surely not a dignified act but excusable since he is a human being and to err is human. But in my opinion neither God nor any representative on his behalf can do ths act since God is much more than a mortal human bieng and God is above error. In my opinion God is not a street politician who will go out bragging i am a MLA;MP or minister or GOD so come to me and serve me,worship me and in return i will promise you sky beuties,wealth and what not.No no Sir concept of my God is too great.My god dislike flattery of worship or prayers like humans of planet earth to a contempt level.Such acts for my god is wastage of time given by him.To me God is supper Scientist whose blessings in shape of wordly pleasure we are already enjoying and likely to get many more by adopting a sacred and useful path of RATIONAL AND SCIENTIFIC THINKING.Rest every thing is False false and false.
Answered by gurdial singh, 09 Nov '08 03:34 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Your above mentioned surmise has some basic flaws. When Jesus says " I have been given all power and authority in heaven and on earth. . ." Then surely it means there is some one BOVE him who has the choice to give (or not give). . ."all power and authority in heaven and on earth. . ."
And " I and father (God) are one is symbolic, in that he meant what ever I say is irrefutably the word of God. Further when Jesus tells satan to " man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God." Surely he was not refering to his own mouth, but the mouth of God. Then on the cross when Jesus says " Ilahi, Ilahi. . . why have you forsaken me" and also in the Getsamni Garden Jesus says "If possible take away this cup from me" and then quickly says "But thy will be done". There are innumerable instances that leads one to believe that there is a God the Father and Jesus his Son. I think you should prefer to believe that God is the creater and the sustainer and the ...more
Answered by Mister Singh, 09 Nov '08 02:38 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

No
Answered by viswanathan k, 09 Nov '08 02:29 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Matthew David McConaughey (pronounced /məˈkɑnəˌheɪ/[1]; born November 4, 1969) is an American actor. After a series of m..more

Answered by shintsie