Q.

JNU ( Jawahar Lal Nehru University) as an institution has played key role in making the nation weak and keeping it underdeveloped, Do you agree ?

Asked by Batao Na, 04 Dec '08 10:56 am

1.

I think so because it is the centre of retrgrade ideas
Answered by Vikram, 04 Dec '08 10:57 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

W.......WHAT?!

I'd expect to hear something like that from Pakistani media, but come ON man....JH University is India's gateway into the Liberal Arts field. JHNU was also highly acclaimed even in advanced European countries for its approach it took in terms of education. It even received a Red Badge from USSR, not to mention honors recognition by Yugoslavia, which was a very rich European country (top 25).

JHNU taught keeping INDIA in mind. If u study econ in another university like Anna University etc, it is presented in a strictly theoretical way like "What did Milton Friedman say?" "What did Adam Smith say?" etc.....JHNU didn't take that approach and took a hands on approach keeping India in the midst.

Answered by A Moin, 04 Dec '08 11:02 am

(0)
 (1)
3.

I think I think so because it is the centre of retrgrade ideas
Answered by Motu, 25 Sep 06:10 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The Mummy..more

Answered by sudesh