Q.

Sometimes our humbleness creates lot of problems while living in the cruel world , how u'll suport this statement ?? & have u ever experienced this in ur life???

Asked by Sunita, 18 Nov '08 02:41 pm

1.

Just because the CRUEL WORLD takes advantage of the simple and humble people, it is not right that you should change. You already know that the world is selfish and cruel, so you cannot expect them to be nice to you. But then, that should not make you behave like them in any manner.

Because of such attitudes, most simple, kind, pious and humble people follow the CRUEL lot thus adding to their numbers which is growing rapidly every second day or is it every second. One who is kind and humble should remain kind and humble till his/her death no matter how the Cruel World treats them. Otherwise there is no difference between the Cruel and the Kind. The cruel and merciless lot, do not easily become kind and merciful when they encounter such people because they are hard of heart! So for the kind and humble (though small in number) to become like them is indeed a very sad happening for the good of humankind. To better the life of all nations and communities and to achieve peace ...more
Answered by Noel David, 18 Nov '08 07:25 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

In the ramayana we come across an incident which gives the answer to your qn. rama with his vanara army were forced to halt at the mighty ocean. how to cross it, is the qn. rama then asks the samudra to create a way for him and his army. to show the great ocean it deserves he sleeps on the hot sands of its shore without food and water for 7 days. nothing happens. then rama tells lakshmana " o' lakshmana, when the mighty out of sheer humility show their respect to the meek, the meek consider as it as their own greatness but do not recognise the other person's good nature. to such people show them through your action (not verbally) . he then takes out the brahmaastra and aims it at samudra who immdiately appears with folded hands and says "O ramachandra! i am just a king of this ocean following the rules of nature, why show anger on me.? in your own army there is a general by name neela whose mere touch will make even rocks float". rama then calls for neela and asks ...more
Answered by Haalayudha Dattuni, 18 Nov '08 11:11 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Many a times, especially, when someone says something, which makes me angry and yet I calmly walk away, people call me chicken, or not using filthy language makes them feel i am girly, well, its ok with me.
Answered by Wolverine Logan, 18 Nov '08 07:38 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

You are right. In the present day societal encounters, most guys take humbleness of a person as his weakness. They even will extract maximum out of a humble person and throw him off the line. I have not experienced such a fall, for I never gave a chance of being humble before who are not humble. My advise is: First watch from a distance the type of the guy and decide whether to be humble with that guy or not.
Answered by P K Narayanan, 18 Nov '08 05:36 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

"A truly humble man is sensible of his natural distance from God; of his dependence on Him; of the insufficiency of his own power and wisdom; and that it is by Gods power that he is upheld and provided for, and that he needs Gods wisdom to lead and guide him, and His might to enable him to do what he ought to do for Him"- Jonathan Edwards

Humility is perfect quietness of heart. It is for me to have no trouble; never to be fretted or vexed or irritated or sore or disappointed. It is to expect nothing, to wonder at nothing that is done to me, to feel nothing done against me. It is to be at rest when nobody praises me and when I am blamed or despised. I pray to my Lord, my Creator in secret and be at peace as in a deep sea of calmness when all around is trouble. Hence my humbleness never creates problems while living in the cruel world. So I refreain from suporting the statement spelt out in your question.
Answered by iqbal ahmed, 18 Nov '08 05:10 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

You are right. Learn from mother NATURE. It conceals humbleness as water is concealed in the cavity of hard coconut shell. Ladies have to follow this without fail.
Answered by SATYAPRAKASH AGRAWAL, 18 Nov '08 04:16 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Yes sometimes I also feel like that. But I enjoy when I am humble and polite with others.
Answered by Twinkle Aurora, 18 Nov '08 02:50 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

I think it'z all about our attitute towards life...
we are what we think, we that all are rises with our thought, with our thoughts we make our own world...!!!
Answered by OWL, 18 Nov '08 02:48 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Anyone can be humble / polite to a king. It takes a gentleman to be polite to a beggar. But again it should not be artificial. True politeness is the spirit of benevolence showing itself in a refined way. It is the expression of good-will and kindness. It promotes both beauty in the man who possesses it, and happiness in those who are about him. It is a religious duty, and should be a part of religious training.True politeness is perfect ease and freedom. It simply consists in treating others just as you love to be treated yourself in any type of communications.

Although , I try my best to stick to this principle but in extreme provocation , my anthem is " ho seke tho map kor deo nehi tho jo korna hay korlo "
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 18 Nov '08 02:46 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

First this world was never cruel & nor to be...
bas dekhne waale/waali ki nazar aur uske personal experience ki baat hai....
jaha tak sawal hai humbleness kabhi problem create kar sakti hai....shayad...
But I never had such experience....
Answered by pushkar, 18 Nov '08 02:44 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Julian Alistair Rhind-Tutt (born July 20, 1968) is an English actor, probably best known for his starring role as Dr. "Mac" McCartney in the comedy te..more

Answered by shintsie