Q.

A desperate attempt to satisfy the deepest darkest urges is the reason behind most of the horrifying crimes in this world;terrorism,rape,child abuse,all are born in a ugly mind and have very little to do with the out side word.please comment..!!

Asked by Rohit Soni, 13 Jun '09 06:09 pm

1.

The Devil who is a real spirit has three weapons to attack man because man is very important to God & of all creation as the Bible says, only man is made in God\'s image...Which means the spiritual image,not the physical...

The weapons are:
Lust of the eyes - to possess,crave,materialism
Lust of the flesh - fleshly lust(sensual lust)
Pride of Life - Intellectual,Spiritual,Physical,Financial(Possessional)

These are the same rotten old weapons that the devil uses against man to do the works of the flesh...

Answered by kapil sambari, 15 Jun '09 01:15 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

That is a negative way of looking. What I feel, whether we ask or not, FEEDBACK comes to us in various forms. It might come verbally from a colleague. Or it might be a letter from the Government oe big corporate office. It might be the bank refusing your loan.
Whatever it is , it\'s important to listen to the feedback. Simply take a step ......& listen. Take another step & listen. If you hear \"Off course...\", take a step in a direction you believe may be on course...& listen. Listen externally to what others may be telling you, but also listen internally to what your body, your feeligs, & your instincts may be telling you.
Is your body & mind telling you, \" I am happy; I like this; this is the right job for me, \" or \" I am weary; I am emotionally drained; I don\'t like this as much as I thought; I don\'t have a good feeling\"..
Answered by MajorVLoganathan, 15 Jun '09 03:55 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Yes Our mind is a ominous well of thoughts,feelings,emotions and instincts.Most people who are accused of child abuse are relatives. Just recently there was an incident in Amstetten,Austria wherein a 73-year-old man is suspected to have imprisoned and abused his daughter for 24 years who gave birth to seven of his children.Joseph Fritzl imprisoned his daughter and Elizabeth in the basement of his home and raped her for over two decades.Many questions remain unanswered, however: How did Fritzl feed his captives? How were the babies were born and cared for in a windowless dungeon? How his wife remained clueless for 24 years? and perhaps most importantly, what drove Fritzl to commit this barbaric act?I illustrated this example Rohit because it was televised in prime channels in USA and all of us were stunned by his despicable act...!
Answered by inquisitive, 15 Jun '09 04:46 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

Sir ,
To aviod immorality and the crimes we should not follow the footsteps of the satan , Meaning that most people take to crime slowly , a drunkard does not become heavy drunkard overnight ,Satan whispers ok take some little quantity and no harm ,
Universal Brotherhood will prevail throughout the Universe. The Glorious Quran says that
No one should ever rob it is a crime, it is a sin. Islam has a system of Zakat that is, any rich person who has a saving of more than the Nisab level, 85 grams of gold he or she should give 2.5 percent of that saving, every lunar year in charity. If every human being in the world gives Zakat, poverty will be eradicated from this world there will not be a single human being who will die of hunger. And the Glorious Quran says, thatYou should love and help your neighbours.
The Quran says in Surah Maun, Ch. No. 107, V. No. 1 to 7 (Arabic) That
Answered by salmanfarsi, 14 Jun '09 12:09 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

I would sat that Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence; nor is the law less stable than the fact...\"
Answered by mikazi kazi, 13 Jun '09 06:27 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

This is due to abnormality of a human mind. Frustrations make us commit such crimes.
Answered by nkpathak, 13 Jun '09 06:11 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

She got her first taste of acting as a pupil at Shelley College and got her big break at the age of 17 when she was spotted performing in a school pro..more

Answered by shintsie