Q.

That u mean .. girls are enemy to itself??

Asked by rahul raj, 02 Feb '09 08:32 pm

1.

The first point is not really mine but it is from Shakespeare. Jealousy thy name is woman I hate that quality in human beings in general. But I have come to a conclusion that all woman (I say all no exceptions) get jealous so soon. Just admire some other girls qualities and you can feel that some thing is burning somewhere.

http://akshar.co.in/blog/index.php/archives/tag/lov e

Gary Brase, working at the University of Sunderland, UK, looked at jealousy in many countries and found the expected differences between men and women.

It reveals that Brazilian men are the most jealous; Swedish men and women are more concerned about sex than any other nation, and Japan is the least jealous country.

They also maintain that the origin of jealousy in women is due to the substantial investment they make in time and energy in producing a child. They do not want it to be wasted if their partner falls in love with someone else.

Answered by DRSiva, 03 Feb '09 09:17 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Mostly or always
Answered by ashwani agarwal, 02 Feb '09 08:33 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Cauffiel's first film role was a supporting part in the 1999 remake of the "The Out-of-Towners" and her debut TV role in Guiding Light. In 2000, she a..more

Answered by shintsie