Q.

If you have to take a plot/theme from a famous epic/fairy tale/film or novel and direct a drama, which story you will choose and who all will be the actors and actresses from QnA?

Tags: health, books, entertainment
Asked by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 28 Oct '09 11:20 am

1.

Dear Muktha > Your question led me to my class room as I started wandering in corridors and library shelves as it has been a great fun in every other class in college where students belonging to arts faculty, especially with literature wing, engage themselves (on the recommendations of professors) to envisage a plot of storyline based on any given popular novel of past era. This is to bring forth the elements of the story and characters in the novel/drama and by playing various kinds of players in the story, students get themselves benefitted either by the way of remembering the essence of the novel prescribed for the degree or by angle of entertainment. At one time, I was `Robinson Crusoe` and was on the road to take the revenge, another time I played role of `Achilles` and took active part in destroying Troy, I also saw me in the role of Mr.Rochester and was thinking of Jane Eyre of Charlotte Bronte. I even had played part of Count Vronsky in `Anna Karenina` and so on. So, point is, ...more
Answered by Indra Pawar, 28 Oct '09 01:34 pm

(4)
 (0)
2.

Awtaar
Answered by anil garg, 21 Nov '09 09:32 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

"ek duje ke liye" and "Ankhiyo ke Jharoke se" being my two most favourite films, I wud like to take the story from EDKL..wid a change in its ending , bcoz like ,as a newly married couple spending their first night reading the Novel "Love Story", by Eric Segel , wrote to the author, why "Jannie had to die", I too came out from a theatre In Kolkata in my late teens wid a question in my hear n mind that why in the movie they both had to die...wid uniting both at the end, I wud like myself n my wife to be an actor and actress respectively, in the story whether meant for a drama or a remake of the movie wid a hard earned happy ending...my wife too is a qna member,(not a regular participant), hence my selection is not violating the beautiful question as asked by you (bcoz I love to follow rules n regulation to the best possible)...we both had a very tough n painful affair days before both of our families gave us a final musch waited "YES", hence I selected the story of EDKL as my first c ...more
Answered by bijoy agarwala, 28 Oct '09 07:38 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Most Popular Feature Films Released In 20111. Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011) Add to WatchlistMission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011..more

Answered by ambuj kumar