Q.

Which, according to you is the most under rated Hindi/English movie you've seen in last ten years??

My choices are:-
1.Pinjar starring Urmila and Manoj Bajpai
Why? I never though that one can make such a wonderful period movie based on partition of INdi w/o blaming any particular community.Everything was perfect about it!!

2.Sunday starring Arnold Barkus and Jared Harris.Well, sounds an unusual story but the most interesting tale according to me.Did not met any other person who has watched this movie but what to do?A wonderful and unique movie in all aspects.

Asked by prashant sharma, 25 Feb '09 11:59 am

1.

Hindi - Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna - It has been grossly underrated. It was a superb movie, telling a complicated story in as simple way as possible. True it was an adult subject, but so are the subject of rape. May be it was flop, because people did nto get those spcies of a regular masala movie. The best part was an upright heroine played by Preity Zinta, where she simply refuses to accept Shahrukh Khan back in her life after the affairs years of ages ahead of those "Mera pati mera devta hai" generations. Sr. AB's two scenes still are fresh in my memory - "Any message for mom" to Jr.AB while dying and "Good Joke" to SRK on dinner table. It was a milestone movie in terms of thought and articulation.
Answered by manish varma, 25 Feb '09 01:45 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

Surely this is a thoughtful question as far as consideration of entertainment is concerned. We always face the questions about asking for hit, name the zabardast, Oscar swapping, blockbusters, tear jerkers etc. But rarely find this type of asking which deserves awarding extra point for asker. Since you wish to pick one from each category, so here I am to consider my two soldiers to follow.
Hindi : Manzil Starring the great Big B, Amitabh and Moushumi Chatterjee. B was yet to have established his angry man image, and there were sundry films he had been in and that too not focusing on his developing Deewar image. This was the film which shows what a young aspirant fresh graduate suffers humiliation when he tries himself to establish in business and that too at paltry level. Hero is not interested in employment, but his executive officer friend is, who supports B in his hard trial days. B`s dream is not easy as we easily can guess what kind of hindrances a young dreamy graduate faces i ...more
Answered by Indra Pawar, 27 Feb '09 10:56 am

(2)
 (1)
3.

I havent seen both ya have mentioned...but must be gud...
As per me the most underrated movies ...
Hindi-DIL SE-it wasnt a hit and was not appreciated by critics and the audience...For me it was SRK's one of the best performances...Manisha was divine...i liked the intensity of Love shown in it...
English- i dont watch the Dramas only Action/comedy so cant really say much abt it... :-)))))
Answered by nikita, 26 Feb '09 07:27 pm

(2)
 (1)
4.

Pinjar.. Potrayal was superb.. Msg was put forth superbly.. the actors contribution added to it. A simple superb movie.. but probably now such kind of movies have taken a back seat and more importance is actually given to fast trendy movies.. where the scripts are sometimes negligible.
Answered by Juliana, 25 Feb '09 12:03 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

Bachna ye Hasino staring Himesh
Answered by Anand Agarwal, 25 Feb '09 12:03 pm

(2)
 (0)
6.

I agree with you for pinjar. Its one of the best movies seen in last few years and best performance of Urmila Matondkar till date.
Answered by puja gogia, 25 Feb '09 12:00 pm

(2)
 (0)
7.

I watch only action movies in English and rarely in Hindi. I haven't seen Pinjar and keep no intetntions to see, again anad again stories of partition, a gone case
Answered by Chinna, 25 Feb '09 12:11 pm

(1)
 (1)
8.

Sunday starring Arnold Barkus and Jared Harris
Answered by mansur abbas, 25 Feb '09 12:00 pm

(1)
 (1)
9.

Raj kapoor ki BOOT polish bahut achcchi lagi
Answered by maqsudjamadar, 16 Aug '11 03:04 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

English sunday and hindi B 's AAG of gopal verma a tragedy poor fellow he could have eraned better with some other scheme
Answered by Dinesh C S, 28 Aug '09 08:03 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

James Paul Marsden (born September 18, 1973) is a Saturn Award nominated American actor and former Versace model, perhaps best known for playing Cyclo..more

Answered by shintsie