Q.

Which fairy tale has been with you since childhood...do you relate to any fairy tale character? How?

Asked by shintsie, 16 Apr '09 07:24 pm

1.

Love Conquers All come wot may the hero will overcome all the obstacles and claim his Love for the fair maiden...
mine would be Aladin..it has the magic element and flying carpet ...i was fascinated by the flying Carpet as a kid ...one thing i still wish for so dat i can fly without any prob. ...I think the age doesnt come into it coz i still Enjoy reading them and it takes ya away frm the Ugly world:-)))
Answered by nikita, 18 Apr '09 12:56 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

Peter Pan!!!...Like peter pan i don\'t want to grow up!!!!!..i hate growing up..i am careless like him :p...I am fearless when it comes to putting myself in danger ( of course you know that :p )...and i am sensitive too :(..sometimes i get carried away in the moment and do stupid things :(...but then again...i am peter...peter pan!!..i have the courage to stare in the eyes of evil and defeat it!!..i don\'t afraid death.....as i always say \'To die will be an awfully big adventure\'.............
Answered by kunal sharma, 16 Apr '09 09:18 pm

(4)
 (3)
3.

Snow white!!!
feel like dwarf...when see in plenty here....hahahahahaha...
Answered by sanjay sharma, 17 Apr '09 03:53 am

(4)
 (0)
4.

I am so happy, Shintz, that this very question appeared here from you, because I had been wishing something like this to answer and enter that world of fairy land once again, by forgetting all the stress and traumas of adulthood. Walt Disney once had said about his creations, ``Not only for children but for those who wish to live the childlike.`` How true, isn`t it? We never would go away from those days where there was nothing except thunderous and rolling joy all over; therefore, in turn, I am quivering with excitement to write on my dear and lovely Alice. Yes thats the fairy tale ~ Alice in Wonderland ~. I still can`t remember perfectly when I had read Alice or had been reading about her adventure; however one thing is very pretty clear that I used to read lying on the backyard garden and still vividly remember my confusion whether I was interested in Alice and White Rabbit or Caterpillar or for over the wonderful illustrations by John Tenniel. There is no question in minds of milli ...more
Answered by Indra Pawar, 16 Apr '09 10:35 pm

(2)
 (3)
5.

Cindrella
Answered by pramod rajapurkar, 16 Apr '09 08:12 pm

(2)
 (2)
6.

The three musketeers for their never ending adventures which make me remember my friends..
Answered by Shikha Aggarwal, 16 Apr '09 07:32 pm

(2)
 (2)
7.

Cinderalla\'s fairy tale. I love her character although by god\'s grace I never faced such untold misery like her and had the most memorable childhood ever. The slipper being left in the BALL and the prince getting her back by fitting her foot in the slipper.............I love it.............and can\'t ever say I am bored of that fairytale
Answered by inquisitive, 16 Apr '09 07:28 pm

(2)
 (2)
8.

1. The inquisitive, always grateful, simple and kind hearted Pinocchio who has a genuine love for his people. I cannot claim to be many things like him but in some way, I felt that I am very very close to this character.

2. The life story of Christopher McCandless. Even though it is not a fairly tale, it sounds more than just a fairy tale. He was the man who used to live in the world of his books..... in a crisis situation, he used to go to the fictional character for help. Those unreal characters were his real friends. He was a brilliant reader and sportsman who left everything, burnt his money and went into the woods of Alaska to find the real pleasures of life. That was the real pleasure of being alive according to him, exploring the world he never saw. Like him, I also wanted to leave (escape) this world once in my life. Like him, I also felt that this world is full of bogots and dualists, a completely wrong place for me.
Answered by prashant sharma, 17 Apr '09 10:18 pm

(2)
 (1)
9.

Being d youngest amongs we brothers n sisters, i always used to feel as a prince during the excellent and dream like childhood before i started losing innocence. Dont know much abt fairy tale..but one thing is certain that d real life of our childhood days till my eldest sister got married in late seventies , we brothers n sisters under d unforgetable umbrella of love , specifically my mother , were allowed to feel as if we were given free hand to live in dreams ....and those moments have successfully built a parmanent home within myself....whenever I feel alone...i get their company...even today, they look like nothing less than a fairy tale....thanx for giving me an opportunity to spend sometme with those moments...
Answered by bijoy agarwala, 17 Apr '09 06:14 pm

(2)
 (0)
10.

Beauty and the Beast. The beautiful tale of how a beautiful girl loves the beast for his goodness of heart and this true love of hers transforms him into the charming, hansome prince. I read this story first when I was about 8 yers old but did not understand the deep feelings there. I got hooked to it during my early teens and I read it again and agaib. I loved it too much right from the beginning of the story when Beauty askd her father to bring a rose for her when her sisters asked for other material things. This is indeed a fairy tale among fairy tales.

As for relating myself to any fairytale character....well...real life is so starkly different from fairytales.....from one\'s dreamworld.
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 17 Apr '09 03:50 pm

(2)
 (0)

Q.

Hailing from Memphis, Tennessee, Ginnifer Goodwin has quickly found a home in Hollywood. With effusive talent, she shined in the Oscar-nominated biopi..more

Answered by anantharaman