Q.

The Beatles, the famous rock band was one of the reason why I enjoyed my childhood a lot and why I enjoy that one hour time in the night (usually before I go to the bed) now. Lennon, Paul & George all were my companions...... I can easily relate myself to all the songs they have created. Do you think that anyone can match their class, the type of music they created in a very short stint?

O.K. Which are your top five Beatles songs?
Here is mine:-
1.Hey Jude
2.Yesterday
3.In My Life
4.Eleanor Rigby
5.I Want to Hold Your Hand

Asked by prashant sharma, 15 Apr '09 10:04 pm

1.

OK here are my top five and in no particular order:

Let It Be
Michelle
Something
The Long and Winding Road
You\'re Gonna lose that Girl

It was the music of my youth so I relate to it very well. At the time it was quite revolutionary and all the kids had never heard anything like it. My parents hated it and in those days we had no record player of anything like that. As a teenager I remember buying all the Pop Music magazines and cutting out the photos of the Beatles and sticking them on my bedroom wall - Beatlemania it was and we all suffered from it. I went off them a bit when they went through that funny stage in the late 60s. Funnily enough I was sorting out some stuff in the attic last week and found a box of old vinyl LPs they included Abbey Road and Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band !
Answered by Janis, 26 Apr '09 09:06 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Ram garh ke sholay..more

Answered by BADMAN