Q.

Where are those Gender-Bender Questions from Omega, Cocktail Raj, Peekay First, Joyoti Sen? Do you miss them and the longggggg Comments list, sometimes running in hundreds???

Tags: questions, education, raj
Asked by manish varma, 31 Aug '09 10:51 am

1.

The Forum itself has undergone a transformtion in the past one year or so, the latest being the change in format that has killed the accessibility factor that was central to healthy functioning of the Forum. I think (my personal opinion) a lot many have lost the old enthusiasm and interest in the Forum and are around only to keep the presence alive without wanting to abandon this place. You would have noticed that, this process has been coming, albeit slowly but all the time one could sense it. If you would let me express it my way, like a Bear drought in the stock market, that once it has reached that level it tends to hover around that plateau for a long time, before making a slow but determined effort to come out of the dump and raise to its full glory. I think, we are right now going through this phase.

Answered by Omega, 05 Sep '09 03:36 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

From among the list, only cocktail raj is missing.....others are still quite active......., but, at the same time, i would like to say that ....there are many others too who had been asking and still do ask many beautiful and interesting qns , rather, better than theirs........., so, pointing out a few of them will not be fair and just.............
Answered by minati vishwakarma, 31 Aug '09 11:18 am

(3)
 (0)
3.

Jane kaha gaye wo din......I do miss them all.
Answered by ankit shivam, 31 Aug '09 11:09 am

(2)
 (0)
4.

No because I myself am missing from qna nowadays ..... and no one misses me too.
Answered by Juliana, 31 Aug '09 10:56 am

(2)
 (0)
5.

Thanks for remembering us Manish ji. Yeh toe chalta hei. Because due to one question there is no award is going to miss to anyone. Yes...i too miss the hot debates, funny questions and serious discussions. But you know manish ji, now a days peoples tolerance power is vanishing. They know how to protest than adjust. People sense of humor is decreasing day by day. May be change of time and age. :))
Answered by peekay first, 03 Sep '09 07:16 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

I sure do remember them especially the ones asked by Cocktail Raj. And the comments and endless arguments! But it was like a coffee house adda on CR's page and there was no bad blood.Serious accusations were never made at anybody. After the debates ended all parted ways amicably only to begin afresh another day!!!
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 02 Sep '09 01:25 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Such questions and perhaps even better ones one finds here but it is you who is not seen when such questions are asked!
Answered by gem mina, 31 Aug '09 11:39 am

(1)
 (0)
8.

Ithink many ghave cvacated with changing format it is irritating
Answered by Dinesh C S, 31 Aug '09 11:28 am

(1)
 (0)
9.

The changes we find are something too much
serious questions and debating comments are no more
we are finding new entrants who can use any word any time
Answered by anil garg, 21 Mar '10 12:37 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by krunal modi