Q.

I want to open a milk parlour minimum how much investment in required I want to start at a very small level and then I will expand

Asked by Satya Pandey, 22 Apr '09 04:18 pm

1.

Yes, it is a nice idea , you require a interior decoration expenses for a lakh of rupees, furnishing may cost around Rs. 60 000 ,besides you require Rs 10000/- for milk products and eatables . rent and labour may cost you RS. 15,000/- P.M . .You may add sweets or other soft drinks to comfort your break even. You must be able to generate of sale of minimum RS. 7500/- to get a daily profit of around Rs 450/- after meeting all expenses . Building advance and operational cost for fuel and power and water charges may come around .Rs 100/- per day.
Answered by venkatesaldevarajan, 22 Apr '09 04:34 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Attached is just a story and if we follow the basic traffic rules , 95 % of the accidents can be avoided.................I was walking around in a st..more

Answered by PARTHA PATHAK