Q.

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Do you believe in it plz ??

Asked by Kaundanya, 10 Feb 01:35 pm

1.

There are certain times when our pryers are answered. If we pray for wrong thing even in a lighter way but it is accepted, then we would have to repent later. May be damage had been done by then. We should avoid to curse anyone and pray only for the good, and never for the bad.
It also happens that what we wish may not always be good, and we may realize it afterwards. So, we have also to consider negative aspects of what we wish.
Answered by Shamim Shaikh, 10 Feb 02:03 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

No, because sometimes, I may get more than what I wish for and deserve...!
Answered by Dil Se, 10 Feb 05:29 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Once I felt that God is telling me to ask something. I was standing on the crowded railway platform of Dadar station at 7.30 pm when half the people cannot even enter the train and to test God I said I want a seat in that train and what a surprise I was pushed as usual by the crowd and I made my way till the seats using the force of the push to my advantage and the person sitting in front of me remembered something and stood up to get down on the next station and wow I got a seat.. Why didn't I ask for a hundred crores.
Next ....well well there are a dozen such events
Answered by manoj thakur, 10 Feb 04:41 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Very much .........so true dear .......... let me tell you a virtual story in this line ...............A man was very much jealous of his wife because he felt she is enjoying without much work. .........sixteen SUKHRABAR santoshi ma ka brata rakha and prayed to her to interchange them for at least for a day ..... Tahastoo ... next day he woke up at five AM ... made school tifins for children , ironed their dress ...got them wake up , made their breakfast , left them to school , came running to make breakfast for husband ... after husband went office , the maid came , he supervised her ...then went to kitchen ...made some eatables .. went for bath , took a bite at three PM ... had to skip the rest because few neighborers came to gossip .. went to school to bring the children , prepared the snacks .. husband came home at six PM .. another course of snacks ant tea ... cooking of dinner ... dinner went upto ten pm ....cleaning of dining table , kitchen ... eleven pm .... dam tired .. ...more
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 10 Feb 01:51 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

It sounds like he is taking advantage of your emotions. You deserve better. You may love him now, but this relationship can be very toxic to you. Be careful. He might not call you, but that doesn't mean call him a million times. Just give him some space because he is probably very mad at you. He's going to believe his best friend. So... Just be careful.
Answered by Karan, 10 Feb 01:38 pm

(0)
 (0)