Q.

I am looking for a 125cc bike and I have primarily selected Yamaha Gladiator RS (just launched), I am 47 yrs old and used to drive Bajaj scooter. Is mmy choice right? Please help.

05 Mar '08 10:31 pm

1.

go for Bajaj XCD 125 cc DTS-Si kick start.
Great milage, great price less maintenance
Answered by abhijit, 05 Mar '08 10:32 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Being an avid Yamaha fan, I personally would suggest you to go for Bajaj XCD. Like you said that you used to ride Bajaj Scooter, Bajaj XCD would be the best for you. Most of the times it happens that, it becomes difficult to adept to a new technology in the course of years of riding. The Bajaj XCD 125 is the only bike with a DTS-Si engine in the 100-125cc category. The bike has a 4-speed gear system, which makes it easier to ride than other bikes in its category. Bajaj XCD 125 bike provides an average of approximately 94.6 kilometer per liter. As compared to other models, Bajaj XCD 125 is fuel efficient. I would like to suggest that Bajaj XCD is a better option that any other bike.
Answered by Zeus, 07 Mar '08 03:37 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

KTM Bikes will be the best to the rough roads herefor fuel efficiency go for Hero Splendour orfor style opt Bajaj Pulsar..more

Answered by Apocalypso