Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I have got 73.5 % in my board exam . In which colege I will able to get admission in electrical engneering?

Asked by Nitin Arya, 11 Jun '09 10:08 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Which state you are from? Most of the states have their own entrance exams to get admission in B.E. course. However, if you are from Maharashtra, you will have to go Veermata Jeejabai Technological Institute (VJTI) and appear for the councelling..
Answered by Pratyayan Sanyal, 12 Jun '09 06:31 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


I reproduce the relevant webpage where you will get all the information you want.Bestg of luckB.Ed. Admission Process 2009-10 ... College of Education..more

Answered by radhikamruta