Q.

Hello Sir.I plan to do may MBA course in Australia.I have been admitted for the Master of Business course majoring in International Business at Queensland University of technology.Please cud u advise me on whether i shud opt for this Master of Business degree or go for a MBA intsead.I cant apply for the MBA course at QUT since i have just 1 year work experience.But there are other universities offering MBAs for students with less than 1 year of experience.Please Advise on wat course i shud opt for.....

Asked by jyothi joseph, 19 Aug '08 10:37 am

1.

Better choose the course you excel the most and It is more influencial now.. Biotechnology as well...so instead of taking mba why not choose the best options for a good degree...Lots of mba now a days without work...
Answered by nataszah, 19 Aug '08 10:41 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

First you should be focussed that what you want to so exactly MBA or MB . Now comes the institution you have as options. According to me its better to go for a course that is of your interest than the offering. But if you are not so rigid and can enjoy any one the better go for a renouned Institution as that will help you in future career.
Answered by indrani chakraborty, 19 Aug '08 10:43 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

GO for good universities which are offering less than 1 year work exp all the best.
Answered by sy hussain, 19 Aug '08 10:40 am

(0)
 (0)