Q.

Why there are more mysteries than clarity on the attack on Ravi Shankar of The Art of Living?

Tags: music, art, living
Asked by cyrus irani, 03 Jun '10 04:33 pm

1.

This is because some mysterious elements tried the 'art of killing' Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, the spiritual leader of the Art of Living which aims at relieving both individual stress and societal problems and violence. He wants the person(s) to attend his 'satsang' so that he can relieved him/them from their stress. I do not think he/they will attend.
Answered by Francisco, 03 Jun '10 04:40 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

I rewrite the statements i have read in papers interviewing Swami Ji which i am unable to decipher .
(1) I have no enemies .
(2) I am sure i was targeted .
(3) Police is trying to divert the issues for not doing their duties and i will meet the DGP .
(4) I excuse the the person trying to shoot me .
(5) Police theory that inter devotes rivalry causing of shooting incidence , is summarily rejected by Swami Ji stating it is not true as there is no rift among his devotees .
My doubts from the above statements : If swami ji has no enemies then the assumptions of self being targeted is not correct . If swami ji has already forgiven the shooter , why go to police and accuse them of not doing their job . Already BJP has put up a request to upgrade the security to Z grade category , why provide high class security to a sadhu who has no enemies . Police doubting the inter devotee rivalry being the cause of shooting is summarily rejected by Swami JI . With all these facts , ordinary huma ...more
Answered by RAMASWAMY VENKATESH, 03 Jun '10 05:20 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Some body is getting covered politically
Answered by saranathan Narasimhan, 03 Jun '10 04:35 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The greatest spiritual leader is the common man of India and he has the largest amount of followers by default, except that he has no drive to assert ..more

Answered by A Moin