Q.

At least five times a day, devout Muslims say these words, "Show us the straight way, the way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray." THIS MEANS NO MUSLIM KNOWS THE TRUE WAY AND ISLAM IS NOT THE TRUE WAY. Pray that God will answer their prayer in such a way that they can grasp God's grace through Jesus Christ, that they will see He is the straight way.
What does the Bible say?
The Bible talks about sins being cleansed by the blood of Jesus. Matthew 26:28,
Acts 2:38, 1 John 1:7

Tags: god, acts, show
Asked by Gods answer, 05 Nov '11 04:09 pm

1.

Although this question is addressed to Muslims, I am answering it because I feel that by making fun of religious sentiments of others one is lowering one's own religion.
Please answer don't the Christians also pray everyday - (1) Thy kingdom come on Earth, as it is in Heaven? Does it mean that God is not the Almighty King of the entire universe but only of Heaven? (2) Lead us not into temptation. Does it mean that God is always leading the Christians into temptations and you have to keep praying to Him not to do so?
I have highest respects for the Lord's prayer and often use it to pray to God. I have just used it to illustrate that all prayers to God are sacred and we should not make fun of them
Answered by Vikram, 05 Nov '11 05:29 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Muslims worship only one true god and follow his commandments in Islam
If God told one time or hundred times prayers ,Muslims do not question God
Muslims do not worship human beings like Jesus Mohammad ,Krishna Budha or Ram
Answered by azam khan, 05 Nov '11 04:12 pm

(0)
 (0)