Q.

PEOPLE : Fatherhood and Motherhood is a gift conferred on all humans by the Almighty. But do all men deserve to be fathers? Do all women deserve to be mothers? Are there people,who should never have kids?

Tags: people, relationships, motherhood
Asked by shintsie, 04 Feb '10 05:22 pm

1.

I'm one of those rare women who should NOT have got married or had children.. because basically I am a loner. But after having a son and seeing him grow and become independent, I am happy and glad that he was born to me.
Answered by joyoti sen, 07 Feb '10 01:06 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Fatherhood or motherhood is only a gift when the two partners eagerly awaits them. On all other occasions it may not be a gift ,rather a curse, for the child. But for the majority of us, Indians parenthood is divine. Even a hard core criminal treasure his children. We can not term such criminals, terrorists, prostitutes and scores of others as undeserved father and mothers as most of them always try their best not to make their children like their own. The only people who should never have kids are those affected with diseases that can be passed over to their children, such as AIDS.
Answered by Josna, 05 Feb '10 05:30 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Shintz, when I see very small kids on the streets, railway platforms and in the trains begging and loitering aimlessly, I curse their parents. It is so pathetic...we all feel so helpless. At such times, you really wish that not all people be allowed to have children. Its all very cruel.....can`t describe, words fail me.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 04 Feb '10 05:40 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Well all desreve but what will you do there are 105 females :100 males in the world ,if each marries one 5 females are still excess ... but then all desreve
secondly no one is born a sinner from mother's woumb ,all are born in pure state of soul .it is the act that they choose in life that makes them sinners or pious
thirdly with homosex ,gay marraiges , adultery on rise against moral laws of creator , though every one is born pure but they corrupt themslves not because of previous life or so but by acts they choose themselves
paradise lies at feet of mothers ..... so you can feel for yourself the importance of motherhood and fatherhood ....
there is no blame on People who legally tried their best to reap blessings of motherhood or fatherhood but due to situations beyond their control coudn't get that ,no blame on them ,blamed are those who despite capability and means can not get it due to perversions or trangressons in their life ,they missed a mighty blesssing
Answered by mythsbusted, 05 Feb '10 06:44 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

WHO ARE WE TO DECIDE WHO DESERVE AND WHO DO NOT?
And by the way there are many who die issueless either by choice or by default.
Answered by Lumpen, 05 Feb '10 11:24 am

(2)
 (0)
6.

I think that not all deserve to be fathers or mothers. Its easy to become a parent in the biological sense but not in the real sense. Parenting is a great responsibility and we have so many parents neglecting their children that they are a blot on fatherhood and motherhood.

For example if a father things that his responsibility is over just because he supplied the necessary chromosome for the baby to be born, he is not fit to be a father. He only thinks about his work and how to earn for the future which is a wrong concept if the present is not given importance. He does not get involved in the rearing of the baby, shirks his responsibilities as a father. Such a person should be ashamed to think of himself as a father in the real sense.

Likewise a mother is also unfit to be a mother when she too shirks her responsibilities and instead places her own interests before the needs of her children all the time.

Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 05 Feb '10 04:13 pm

(1)
 (2)
7.

Not acknowledging a gift as gift is a kind of sin itself....and it happens to the gifts from almighty, how can we decide and say anyone of us may not desrve to be father and mother respectively....its only after one becomes a mother or father, mat be after years , it is realised that a particular person is not a deserving one ......in fact , the uglier part of each of us when tries to dominate us, we become non-human like personalities and a point comes wherein it seems the person deserves nothing.....Thanks.
Answered by bijoy agarwala, 05 Feb '10 06:51 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

A women without children is not complete.
If they do not have childrens, then to adopt childrens, this is only way to have love and affection.
In Islam, Motherhood is considered as the heaven lies behind the foot of mother.
So, that position has been given to the Mother. We cannot able to repay their love and affection when we do not know how to eat and to do toilet, they have cleaned without any complaint, in olden days, why such teenaged childrens behave with old parents, which act and words will hurt to them.
Answered by mohd yousuf, 05 Feb '10 06:45 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Any role of responsibility in life is not made for everyone.Like any standard data of performance,here too we will find below average,average and above average individuals with parental traits. Thanks to God that two individuals are required to procreate.Thiis helps in increasing the probability of at least one parent having a better inclination in parenting,thus helping build a better society.
I would definitely agree to the fact that there are individuals who should never have kids.It has nothing to do with economics.We have fathers raping one's own daughters.Again we have mothers killing their own babies or abandoning them. The strange fact of life is that some with very strong parental urge also fail to have children in their life time.Parenthood is definitely a blessing from God.It is the greatest responsibility of one's life and meeting the requirement is a cocktail of emotions that one has to handle with utmost care.
Answered by Latimeria, 05 Feb '10 05:40 am

(1)
 (0)
10.

A: hmmm b: no; c: no; d: i dont know
Answered by Praveen Kapur, 04 Feb '10 11:30 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

I dont make any effort to prove myself as puritan because I know that I am not devoid of any faults and perfect. Also, I generally never indulge in ch..more

Answered by Manoj Adwani