Q.

Laugh - and the world laughs with u... cry - and u cry alone..... i cant accept this statement. what about u?

Tags: u, world, cry
Asked by vijaya shree, 01 Sep '07 05:52 am

1.

Yes, you are 100% right. I too don't accept it anymore

People have changed, may be coz of education or in-security in their own lives

They won't cry if we cry,instead they try to console us and help in as many possible ways as they can

Laughter -- It has mixed results. The Laughter Challenge TV show on one side and idiotic society on the other side
Answered by FireTrigger, 03 Sep '07 06:32 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

I accept viji... becoz i faced 1 problem
Answered by lpriyak, 06 Sep '07 01:17 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Even though the best answer for this question has already been chosen by you and I am the late bird - still I'd wish to answer this (I never anser only for best answer but for critical acclaim here meaning Characterized by careful, exact evaluation and judgment - with or without best answer tag) - The anwers thus goes as " No Madam I fully agree with the statement that ....laugh - and the world laughs with u... cry - and u cry alone..... (But the only difference is my world is limited to those who laugh with me when I laugh and leave me to cry (but in both case they never hesitate to tell me the difference between the right and the wrong in their own sweet ( I repeat sweet way) as I am afraid of those who are unkind. Thnaks for this wonderful question and may I request you for your kind comments - criticism also welcome but with sweets..
Answered by s k mutreja, 05 Sep '07 04:47 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Its says - that if you start crying there will be few takers. if one is bold and keeps smiling there lots of hands joining you!! It is still true and very much there!!
Answered by MS Prasad, 01 Sep '07 07:06 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

I accept it ........its the fact of life.....we have to accept it
Answered by anandh, 01 Sep '07 09:52 am

(1)
 (0)
6.

Thats what LIFE is
Answered by Saj Sierra, 01 Sep '07 09:42 am

(1)
 (0)
7.

Gham to hamarey apney hotey hai jo kabhi hamara saath nahi chodte, aur khushi to aati jaati hai batti rehti hai ek dusrey me magar gham to wo saya hai jo hamara akela hota hai hamara saya kabhi batnahi sakta , to khushi bantoo aur gham chupaooo , aur gham baatney se nahi batta , ek dusrey ka gham apnaya jataa hai ,.. aur ansoo bhi apna kahaan hota hai bas palak jhapak tey hi mitti me miljata hai , ...........
Answered by khiladi akshay, 01 Sep '07 06:27 am

(1)
 (0)
8.

Laugh..& d world laugh with u--only if u laugh with reason & with world
laugh..and d world will say u mad if u laugh alone....
CRY * ..and d world LAUGH AT & with u. IF U CRY ALONE..
OK NOW LAUGH WITH ME PLEASE..
Answered by pradeep rana, 01 Sep '07 06:19 am

(1)
 (0)
9.

Yes we live in aen environment where everyone is engaged in gaining cheap populaity by taking the help of flattery.I submit hereunder latest story in this reagard.

CPM party leader Mr.Sita Ram Yachuri has blamed the policy of privatization for Bomb blast in Hyderabad. In the name of reformation, he says the government is leaving all things including security matters in the hands of private person. I also agree that the tasks related to security, defense of the country, manufacturing of arms and ammunisitons, and all other sensitive issues must not be given to private agencies. Such risky ventures should be solely under the control of the government and under multiple system of monitoring.

But one valid relevant question in the regard comes to my mind is that whether government officials, army persons and several agencies who are at the helm of security managements and risk oriented works are performing their tasks honestly and to the satisfaction of Mr. Yachuri or his party CPM?
Answered by Danendra Jain, 01 Sep '07 06:03 am

(1)
 (0)
10.

The cocept about first statement has changed some what now a days as most of the people might feel jealousy with you in case you are happy but second concept is right.
Answered by Ravinder Sodhi, 01 Sep '07 05:58 am

(1)
 (0)